There is no questioning the popularity of football! It is clearly the most popular sport on Earth. As every sport has its health and fitness advantages, football is no different. We all know that vigorous physical activity is good for us, but exactly how does soccer improve our bodies and well-being? If your kid wants to get started, here’s what you should know about the benefits of playing soccer!
Our Academy Football Courses are fun & competitive coaching sessions for Boys & Girls aged 10-12 of all abilities.
Football courses take place on weekly basis in Geneva, Versoix, Nyon, Etoy / Morges, Mies, Lausanne, but also Zurich, Basel, and Zug. There are several slots for each region.
International bilingual coaches will help them progress and provide them with the technical and tactical background necessary for their development on the pitch!
Our Academy Football Courses offer the following:
- Run throughout the year, during the school term.
- 1h long session.
- Qualified international coaches providing professional & fun training, and;
- Stimulating the coaching topic every week to help improve skills & techniques, as well as;
- Small-sided matches.
- Team building, sportsmanship & fair play are encouraged.
- A friendly & safe environment with First Aid qualified coaches.
- The Courses are generally in English, but most coaches are bilingual and can speak French or German as well, and;
- A FREE TRIAL session is possible to get a feel of what our courses are all about!
Other Football courses by Age Category
How to join?
Payment to be made via Book Online before the start of the course, to guarantee your place and receive the best rate per session.
If a parent misses the Book Online deadline, then the pitchside payment (higher fee) should be paid by BANK PAYMENT (receive from coach or office) to secure your place.
What to bring?
- Print out the Book Online Confirmation and bring it on the first day.
- Soccer boots for grass pitches or sport shoes, and;
- Sports shirt/top, shorts or tracksuit bottoms, as well as;
- If courses are indoor -during winter, please bring indoor sports shoes & make sure they are clean and non-marking.
- Water bottle.
- Hat & gloves advisable in cold weather -if outside, and;
- Warm rain jacket -if outside, as well as;
- Hat/Caps & sun cream should be worn during warmer weather when outside.
Please label all clothing/equipment that your children bring.
For younger children, please make sure your child has been to the toilet before the start of the course.
Safety and Code of Conduct
Do not leave your children, before camps or courses, until you have made sure that an educator is present. It is the parents’ duty to explain certain rules of good conduct so that the children agree to respect the team and coaches but also the equipment made available.
Whatever the weather conditions, our courses take place. In case of bad weather and we cancel the session, we will inform you, at the latest the day before the course. Some regions offer an indoor gymnasium.
Academy Course Times – Please select your desired season & location
Please check Weekend Soccer section for Weekend Courses in this region, or contact us to find out more