Autumn Soccer Camps generally run throughout the School Autumn Breaks (October-November) and are open for boys & girls of all abilities ages 3-13 yrs.
Full Day Autumn Soccer Camps
It doesn’t matter if you’re new to soccer or packed full of tricks! If you’re aged 5-13 these camps are perfect for school holidays.
- Autumn Camps are aimed at Boys & Girls aged 5-13 of all abilities splitting into Junior (5-9yrs) & Academy Camps (10-13yrs)
- Where possible groups are split into age & ability
- Supervised drop off from 08:45
- Players can register for 1-5 days during the week
- First Aid & Qualified Coaches providing professional, fresh & fun training activities
- Fantastic fun & challenging Coaching Programme to improve the players skill & technique.
- Lots of fun games, work on movement & coordination, teamwork, sportsmanship & fantastic small-sided matches & tournaments during the week all related to age/ability levels
- English is main language, most coaches have good knowledge of French or German & some other languages
- Packed lunch required for all venues
- Camps go ahead whatever the weather. The coaches will have fun games, quizzes, activity books in case of any adverse weather.
Mini Autumn Soccer Camps
Mini Autumn Camps are designed for players who are a little young for a full day or have only just started playing.
- Boys & Girls aged 3-5years
- It’s possible to join for 1-5 days with fun, thrills and exciting new soccer challenges
- Supervised drop-off from 09:20 and Camps run from 10:00-12:30
- A super fun morning in a safe environment with experienced & understanding first aid qualified coaches.
- Learn fun basics in movement & coordination with fun football related games child specific to help improve basic skills & technique including fun ball work, dribbling, passing & control, shooting, mini matches & tournaments
- Great opportunity for beginners & newcomers to see if they like the course to meet new friends, improve self-confidence
- English is main language, but most coaches have a good knowledge of French & German
- Camps go ahead whatever the weather. Coaches have fun games, quizzes, activity books in case of any adverse weather.
- Good participant to coach ratio using top coaches from different countries/cultures
How To Join Autumn Soccer Camps
Payment to be made via Book Online before start of course to guarantee place & receive best rate per session.
- If a parent misses book online deadline then pitchside payment (higher fee) should be paid by BANK VERSEMENT (receive from coach or office) to secure place.
- It is possible to join the course at any time even if you missed the book online deadline if places available. Check with office for all info
- Please see FAQs for more info or VENUEs page for all venue locations.
PLEASE REMEMBER THE FOLLOWING:
- Print out Book Online Confirmation on first day & bring with you
- Soccer boots for grass pitches or sports shoes, sports shirt, shorts or tracksuit bottoms, sports top
- Warm rain jacket / Spare clothes in case of adverse weather
- Hat & gloves advisable in cold weather
- Snacks – it’s a long day/morning!
- Packed lunch (Full Day Campers only)
- Large Drinks bottle
- Please label all clothing/equipment that participant brings
- Hat/Caps & Sun cream should be worn during warmer weather.
- Parents should apply sun cream before arrival at camp, & leave bottle in child’s bag
- For younger children, please make sure your child has been to the toilet before start of course
No Camps available yet! Please check back here soon, or contact us to find out more