InterSoccer believes everybody should play Football, no matter if just started playing Football or are packed full of tricks!
Our Full-Day Easter Camps are fun & competitive Football Camps for Boys & Girls aged 5-13 of all abilities!
The Camps run during the school Easter Holidays in April and go from 10am to 5pm. Additionally, it’s possible to join the Camps for either 1 or more days. The Camps offer:
- The group will be split into ages and abilities – when possible.
- A supervised drop-off is possible from 08:40 onwards*.
- Qualified international Coaches providing professional & Fun training as well as;
- Stimulating coaching & exciting Football challenges including dribbling, passing & shooting.
- There will be mini matches & tournaments in which;
- We encourage team building, sportsmanship & Fair play.
- Hot lunch is provided
- Medals will be offered to all players.
- Your Kids will be in a friendly & safe environment with First Aid qualified Coaches and;
- This is a great chance to meet new Friends & improve one’s self-confidence.
- The camps are generally in English, however, most Coaches are bilingual and can speak French or German as well, and;
- A FAMILY DISCOUNT is available!
Our Full-Day Easter Camps will go ahead no matter the weather. Likewise, our Coaches have Fun games, team building activities, quizzes, card games, and colouring books in case of any bad weather.
*Your kids will have team-building activities available until the beginning of the camp. During this time they will be prompted to do quizzes, play card games, and interactive activities! For the youngest ones, some colouring books will also be provided.
How to join?
Payment to be made via Book Online before the start of the camp, to guarantee your place.
Please see FAQ’s for more info or the VENUES page for all venue locations.
What to bring?
- Print out and bring the Book Online Confirmation;
- Soccer boots for grass pitches or sport shoes;
- Shinguards are advisable;
- Sports shirt/top, shorts or tracksuit bottoms;
- Snacks -it’s a long day;
- Hot lunches – included for full-day camps;
- Drinks bottle -refill available on site;
- Hat & gloves advisable in cold weather;
- Warm rain jacket and spare clothes in case of adverse weather;
- Hat/Cap & Sun cream should be worn during warmer weather when outside -parents should apply sun cream before arrival at camp.
Please label all clothing/equipment that your children bring.
For younger children, please make sure your child has been to the toilet before the start of the camp.
Full Day Easter-Spring Camp Times – Please select your desired location
No Camps available yet! Please check back here soon, or contact us to find out more