Weekend Fun Footy are fun & competitive Soccer courses for Boys & Girls aged 5-7 of all abilities. Our Weekend Fun Footy courses offer the following:
- Courses run throughout the year, during the school term.
- 1h30 long sessions.
- Qualified international coaches providing professional & fun training, and;
- Stimulating coaching topic every week to help improve skills & techniques, as well as;
- Small-sided matches.
- Team building, sportsmanship & fair play encouraged.
- A friendly & safe environment with First Aid qualified coaches.
- The Courses are generally in English, but most coaches are bilingual and can speak French or German as well, and;
- A FREE TRIAL session possible to get a feel of what our courses are all about.
How to join?
Payment to be made via Book Online before the start of the course, to guarantee your place and receive the best rate per session.
If a parent misses the Book Online deadline, then the pitchside payment (higher fee) should be paid by BANK PAYMENT (receive from coach or office) to secure your place.
[maxbutton id=”4″ url=”https://intersoccer.podiom.co.uk/#/home” ]
What to bring?
- Print out the Book Online Confirmation and bring it on the first day.
- Soccer boots for grass pitches or sport shoes, and;
- Sports shirt/top, shorts or tracksuit bottoms, as well as;
- If courses are indoor -during winter, please bring indoor sports shoes & make sure they are clean and non-marking.
- Drinks bottle.
- Hat & gloves advisable in cold weather -if outside, and;
- Warm rain jacket -if outside, as well as;
- Hat/Caps & sun cream should be worn during warmer weather when outside.
Please label all clothing/equipment that your children bring.
For younger children, please make sure your child has been to the toilet before the start of the course.
Weekend Fun Footy Course Times – Please select your desired season & location
No Courses available yet! Please check back here soon, or contact us to find out more