Weekend Fun Footy is the perfect way to help your child explore their interests, develop their skills and make new friends who share the same love for the game. Discover new passions with InterSoccer!
The Perfect Way to Improve Your Skills: From the earliest years of your child’s life, you can observe their interests. If they love the ball and want to keep playing in winter, then our Weekend Fun Footy is perfect for them. Here, they can discover new passions, develop their talents and meet new people who have the same interests.
A Fun and Easy Way to Learn: Our Weekend Fun Footy program for Boys & Girls 5-7 years of all levels is designed to be fun and easy-to-learn. Our experienced coaches will guide your child through drills and games that are tailored to suit their level of skill, while also helping them develop their confidence on the field.
Time to Make New Friends: InterSoccer provides a great opportunity for your child to make new friends who have the same passion for football as they do. Our welcoming environment helps them build relationships with other children and learn important social skills at the same time.
The weekend Winter Football courses take place indoors not only in Geneva, Chavannes des Bois, Nyon, Lausanne, but also in Zurich, Basel and Zug. Our partners are international schools, municipal stadiums and Jeunesse & Sport.
Classes are taught in English! This is the opportunity to learn or improve your English in an international environment.
- Courses take place throughout the year during school periods
- 1h30 lesson
- Professional and qualified international coaches, offering sports and fun activities
- Stimulating workouts with different themes every week to improve skills and techniques
- Teamwork, sportsmanship & Fair play encouraged
- Coaches trained in First Aid
- FREE TRIAL session!
Other Age Categories
How to join?
Payment to be made via Book Online before the start of the course, to guarantee your place and receive the best rate per session.
If a parent misses the Book Online deadline, then the pitchside payment (higher fee) should be paid by BANK PAYMENT (receive from coach or office) to secure your place.
Please see FAQ’s for more info or the VENUES page for all venue locations.
What to bring?
- Print out the Book Online Confirmation and bring it on the first day.
- Soccer boots for grass pitches or sport shoes, and;
- Sports shirt/top, shorts or tracksuit bottoms, as well as;
- If courses are indoor -during winter, please bring indoor sports shoes & make sure they are clean and non-marking.
- Drinks bottle.
- Hat & gloves advisable in cold weather -if outside, and;
- Warm rain jacket -if outside, as well as;
- Hat/Caps & sun cream should be worn during warmer weather when outside.
Please label all clothing/equipment that your children bring.
For younger children, please make sure your child has been to the toilet before the start of the course.
Safety and Code of Conduct
Do not leave your children, before games or training, until you have made sure that an educator is present. It is the parents’ duty to explain certain rules of good conduct so that the children agree to respect team and coaches but also the equipment made available.
Weekend Fun Footy Course Times – Please select your desired season & location
Please check Week Soccer section for more Courses options, or contact us to find out more