InterSoccer believes everybody should play football, especially at an early age. Mini Indoor Winter Camps are for those slightly too young for a full day camp or have just started playing.
It’s a great & fun introduction to Soccer for Boys & Girls aged 3-5 of all abilities.
- Camps run during the school Winter Holidays on February ;
- Indoor half day camp : 10am to 12:30pm ;
- Supervised drop-off possible from 09:20 onwards* ;
- Possible to join for 1 to 5 days ;
- Qualified international coaches providing professional & fun activities ;
- Lot of fun ball games developing children’s coordination, movement & basic football skills ;
- Stimulating coaching & mini matches ;
- Friendly & safe environment with First Aid qualified coaches ;
- Great opportunity to meet new friends & improve self-confidence ;
- Courses are generally in English, but most coaches are bilingual and can speak French or German as well ;
- FAMILY DISCOUNT available.
*Children will have a team building activities until the beginning of the camp. During this time, they will be proposed to play some quizzes and interactive activities. Some colouring books will also be provided.
How to join ?
Payment to be made via Book Online before the start of the camp, to guarantee your place.
What to bring ?
- Print out and bring the Book Online Confirmation ;
- Indoor sport shoes -please make sure they are clean and non-marking ;
- Sport shirt/top, shorts or tracksuit bottoms ;
- Snacks -it’s a long morning ;
- Drinks bottle -refill available on site.
Please label all clothing/equipment that your children bring.
For younger children, please make sure your child has been to the toilet before the start of the camp.
Mini Winter Camp Times – Please select your desired location:
No Camps available yet! Please check back here soon, or contact us to find out more