Autumn Soccer Camps generally run throughout the School Autumn Breaks (October-November) and are open for boys & girls of all abilities ages 3-13 yrs.
It doesn’t matter if you’re new to soccer or packed full of tricks, if you’re aged 5-13 these camps are perfect for school holidays.
- Autumn Camps are aimed at Boys & Girls aged 5-13 of all abilities splitting into Junior (5-9yrs) & Academy Camps (10-13yrs)
- Where possible groups are split into age & ability
- Supervised drop off from 08:30
- Players can register for 1-5 days during the week
- First Aid & Qualified Coaches providing professional, fresh & fun training activities
- Fantastic fun & challenging Coaching Programme to improve the players skill & technique.
- Lots of fun games, work on movement & coordination, teamwork, sportsmanship & fantastic small-sided matches & tournaments during the week all related to age/ability levels
- English is main language, most coaches have good knowledge of French or German & some other languages
- Packed lunch required for all venues
- Camps go ahead whatever the weather. Coaches have fun games, quizzes, activity books in case of any adverse weather
- Make sure to check out the schedule of our Ped Days that might be running in your area this Autumn Holiday, click here
- Don’t miss out on our InterSoccer & Everton Soccer Schools camps this Autumn! For more information check: EVERTON SOCCER SCHOOL CAMPS
How To Join Full Day Autumn Camps
Payment to be made via Book Online before start of course to guarantee place & receive best rate per session.
- If a parent misses book online deadline then pitchside payment (higher fee) should be paid by BANK VERSEMENT (receive from coach or office) to secure place.
- It is possible to join the camp at any time even if you missed the book online deadline if places available. Check with office for all info
- Please see FAQs for more info or VENUEs page for all venue locations.
PLEASE REMEMBER THE FOLLOWING:
- Print out Book Online Confirmation on first day & bring with you
- Soccer boots for grass pitches or sports shoes, sports shirt, shorts or tracksuit bottoms, sports top
- Warm rain jacket / Spare clothes in case of adverse weather
- Hat & gloves advisable in cold weather
- Snacks – it’s a long day/morning!
- Packed lunch (Full Day Campers only)
- Large Drinks bottle
- Please label all clothing/equipment that participant brings
- Hat/Caps & Sun cream should be worn during warmer weather.
- Parents should apply sun cream before arrival at camp, & leave bottle in child’s bag
- For younger children, please make sure your child has been to the toilet before start of course
Full Day Autumn Camp Times – Please select your desired location
No Camps available yet! Please check back here soon, or contact us to find out more