InterSoccer believes everybody should play football, no matter if you are new to soccer or packed full of tricks!
It’s a fun & competitive Soccer camps for Boys & Girls aged 5-13 of all abilities.
Our Full-Day Autumn Camps run during the school Autumn Holidays in October and are full-day camps going from 10am till 5pm. Moreover, it’s possible to join the camps for either 1 or more days! Additionally, the camps offer the following:
- The group splits into ages and abilities -when possible.
- A supervised drop-off is possible from 08:30 onwards*.
- Packed lunches are required for all venues.
- Qualified international coaches providing professional & fun training, and;
- Stimulating coaching & exciting soccer challenges including dribbling, passing & shooting, as well as;
- Mini-matches & tournaments.
- Team building, sportsmanship & fair play are encouraged.
- A friendly & safe environment with First Aid qualified coaches.
- A great opportunity to meet new friends & improve self-confidence.
- Camps are generally in English, but most coaches are bilingual and can speak French or German as well, and;
- A FAMILY DISCOUNT is available.
The Full-Day Autumn Camps will go ahead whatever the weather conditions. The coaches have fun games, team-building activities, quizzes, card games, and colouring books in case of any adverse weather.
*The children will have team-building activities until the beginning of the camp. During this time, they will be proposed to play some quizzes, card games and interactive activities. For the youngest ones, some colouring books will also be provided.
How to join?
Payment to be made via Book Online before the start of the camp, to guarantee your place.
What to bring?
- Print out and bring the Book Online Confirmation.
- Soccer boots for grass pitches or sport shoes, and;
- Sports shirt/top, shorts, or tracksuit bottoms, as well as;
- Snacks -it’s a long day.
- Packed lunch -if non included.
- Drinks bottle -refill available on site.
- Hat & gloves advisable in cold weather, and;
- Warm rain jacket and spare clothes in case of adverse weather.
- Hat/Cap & Sun cream should be worn during warmer weather when outside -parents should apply sun cream before arrival at camp.
Please label all clothing/equipment that your children bring.
For younger children, please make sure your child has been to the toilet before the start of the camp.
Full-Day Autumn Camp Times – Please select your desired location
No Camps available yet! Please check back here soon, or contact us to find out more