The Junior Summer Camps are designed to develop the fundamentals of football in a competitive and fun environment. Players of all levels will be challenged in a variety of fun traditional and progressive drills that aim to develop each player’s skills and understanding of the game.
Junior Summer Camps days are for those who want to have fun while also discovering new challenges. It is a fun and competitive introduction depending on level to football for Boys and Girls aged from 5 to 9 years. Drop off possible from 8:30 am onwards.
There is certainly a camp in your area!
Geneva – Versoix – Nyon – Etoy – Lausanne – Zug – Zurich – Basel
You can register your children from 1 to 5 days!
Junior Summer Camps Programme
08:30 – 10:00
Early reception. The players can participate in activities or even relax until the start of football camp.
10:00 – 12:55
Warm ups. Fun games & exercises to help improve technical skills + movement & coordination
13:00 – 14:30
Hot Lunch break & Free time
14:30 – 17:00
Fun games, skills & technical exercises.
Small-sided Matches & Fun Tournaments
17:00 – 18:00 *
* Possibility to pick-up your children until 18h00 – option to be reserved in advance
Lunch is included on many sites during summer for All-day camps only.
The menu is adapted to the needs of our players.
We privilege healthy meals and propose menus including a starter, a main course and a dessert (fruits, ice cream occasionally in hot weather).
Depending on the region, we can adapt the menus for vegetarians, vegans and people with gluten or nut allergies. Just let us know when register. Remember to bring additional snacks since the journey can be long.
Awards Ceremony: Funky Friday
Every Friday during the courses: the FUNKY FRIDAY, all the children and the coaches dress up, play, and organise the election of the best costume. A closing ceremony is organised to reward all academics.
Everyone has a medal
A certificate of participation in the Summer Camps
A T-Shirt offered from 3 days of camp
The little extras that make all the difference!
- You can drop off your children from 08h30 *
- Late Pick-up available until 18h00 – Option to be booked in advance
- Flexibility: Registration from 1 to 5 days
- FAMILY DISCOUNTS available
- Bilingual / trilingual coaches
- Multicultural environment
- Possibility to learn English
- Opportunity to meet new friends and build self-confidence;
- Team-spirit, sportsmanship and fair-play are encouraged.
- A friendly and safe environment with qualified first aid coaches.
- Mini-matches & tournaments
- International qualified coaches providing professional and fun training
- Stimulating training and football challenges including dribbling, passing and shooting … etc
Other Age categories
At InterSoccer we also offer camps for girls and older children:
How to join?
Payment to be made via Book Online before the start of the camp, to guarantee your place.
What to bring?
- Print out and bring the Book Online Confirmation.
- Football boots for grass pitches or sport shoes, as well as;
- Sports shirt/top, shorts or tracksuit bottoms, and;
- Snacks – it’s a long day.
- Packed lunch – if not included.
- Drinks bottle – refill available on site.
- Hat & gloves advisable in cold weather.
- Warm rain jacket and spare clothes in case of adverse weather.
- Hat/Cap & Sun cream should be worn during warmer weather when outside – parents should apply sun cream before arrival at camp.
Please label all clothing / equipment that your child brings.
For younger children, please make sure your child has been to the toilet before the start of the camp.
Safety and code of conduct
Leave your children before games or training only after making sure that a coach is present.
It is the parents’ duty to explain certain rules of good conduct so that the children agree to respect the team and coaches, as well as the equipment made available.
Prevention is always more positive than repression. Indeed, in the event of non-compliance with the rules during a camp or course, the latter will not be reimbursed.
Whatever the weather conditions, our camps take place. Indeed, in case of bad weather, the coaches offer fun games, interactive activities and card games. In addition, many of our venues have indoor facilities.
*The children will have team building activities until the beginning of the camp. During this time, they will be proposed to play some quizzes and interactive activities. Some colouring books will also be provided.
Junior Summer Camp Times – Please select your desired location
No Camps available yet! Please check back here soon, or contact us to find out more