InterSoccer believes everybody should play Football, especially at an early age. Our Mini Easter Camps are for those slightly too young for a full-day Camp or who have just started playing.
It’s a great & Fun introduction to Soccer for Boys & Girls aged 3-5 of all abilities.
Our Mini Easter Camps run during the school Easter-Spring Holidays in April and are half-day camps, thus running from 10am till 12:30pm. Moreover, it’s possible to join for either 1 or more days! Additionally, we offer the following:
- A supervised drop-off is possible from 09:20 onwards*.
- We have qualified international Coaches who provide professional & Fun activities, and;
- There will be a lot of fun ball games to help develop Children’s coordination, movement & basic Football skills, as well as;
- Stimulating coaching & mini-matches.
- Medals are offered to all participants.
- A friendly & safe environment with First Aid qualified coaches.
- A great opportunity to meet new Friends & improve self-confidence.
- The Courses are generally in English, but most coaches are bilingual and can speak French or German as well as;
- A FAMILY DISCOUNT is available.
Our Mini Easter Camps will go ahead no matter the weather condition. Coaches have Fun games, team-building activities, quizzes, card games, and colouring books in the case of bad weather.
*The children will have team-building activities until the beginning of the camp. During this time, they will be proposed to play some quizzes and interactive activities. Some colouring books will also be provided.
How to join?
Payment to be made via Book Online before the start of the camp, to guarantee your place.
What to bring?
- Print out and bring the Book Online Confirmation;
- Soccer boots for grass pitches or sport shoes;
- Sports shirt/top, shorts or tracksuit bottoms;
- Snacks -it’s a long morning;
- Drinks bottle -refill available on site;
- Hat & gloves advisable in cold weather;
- Warm rain jacket and spare clothes in case of adverse weather;
- Hat/Cap & sun cream should be worn during warmer weather when outside -parents should apply sun cream before arrival at camp.
Please label all clothing/equipment that your children bring.
For younger children, please make sure your child has been to the toilet before the start of the camp.
Mini Easter-Spring Camps Camp Times – Please select your desired location
No Camps available yet! Please check back here soon, or contact us to find out more