Mini Soccer Courses are a great & fun introduction to Soccer for Boys & Girls aged 3-6 of all abilities.
- Mini Soccer Courses run throughout the year, during school term ;
- 1h session ;
- Qualified international coaches providing professional & fun activities ;
- Lot of fun ball games developing children’s coordination, movement & basic football skills ;
- Stimulating coaching topics every week ;
- Friendly & safe environment with First Aid qualified coaches ;
- Courses are generally in English, but most coaches are bilingual and can speak French or German as well ;
- FREE TRIAL session possible to get a feel of what our courses are all about.
How to join ?
Payment to be made via Book Online before the start of the course, to guarantee your place and receive the best rate per session.
If a parent misses the Book Online deadline, then the pitchside payment (higher fee) should be paid by BANK VERSEMENT (receive from coach or office) to secure your place.
What to bring ?
- Print out the Book Online Confirmation on the first day ;
- Soccer boots for grass pitches or sport shoes ;
- Sport shirt/top, shorts or tracksuit bottoms ;
- If courses are indoor -during winter, please bring indoor sport shoes & make sure they are clean and non-marking ;
- Drinks bottle ;
- Hat & gloves advisable in cold weather -if outside ;
- Warm rain jacket -if outside ;
- Hat/Caps & sun cream should be worn during warmer weather when outside.
Please label all clothing/equipment that your children bring.
For younger children, please make sure your child has been to the toilet before the start of the course.
Course Times – Please select your desired season & location
|Course Day||Dates||Venue||Time||Cost Online||Cost Pitchside||Ages||Booking Status||Parents Must-Read|
|Monday||12 Oct – 14 Dec||Pfaffenholz||
Time:1630 – 1730
Cost Online:CHF 240
Cost Pitchside:CHF 260
Ages:3 - 5
|Book online until 8 Nov at 1800||View Notes & Holidays
Important Course Notes
From 2 Nov till 14 Dec indoors