Extracurricular activities help build identity and develop autonomy. If you are looking for an extracurricular activity for little one(s), here’s what you should know about the benefits of playing soccer! There is no age to start Football. Summer Football Courses take place on weekly basis in Geneva, Versoix, Nyon, Etoy, Mies, Lausanne, but also Zurich, Basel and Zug. There are several slots for each region.
Mini Football Courses are a great & fun introduction to Soccer for Boys & Girls aged 3-6 of all abilities.
Being registered for fun, sporting or cultural activity outside of school also gives young people the chance to meet new friends who share the same interests as them.
Mini Football Courses offer the following:
- Courses run throughout the year, during the school term, and are;
- 1h sessions.
- Qualified international coaches providing professional & fun activities, and;
- A lot of fun ball games developing children’s coordination, movement & basic football skills, as well as;
- Stimulating coaching topics every week.
- A friendly & safe environment with First Aid qualified coaches.
- The Courses are generally in English, but most coaches are bilingual and can speak French or German as well, and;
- A FREE TRIAL session possible to get a feel of what our courses are all about!
Other Football courses by Age Category
How to join Mini Football Courses?
Payment to be made via Book Online before the start of the course, to guarantee your place and receive the best rate per session.
If a parent misses the Book Online deadline, then the pitchside payment (higher fee) should be paid by BANK PAYMENT (receive from coach or office) to secure your place.
What to bring?
- Print out the Book Online Confirmation and bring it on the first day.
- Soccer boots for grass pitches or sport shoes, and;
- Sport shirt/top, shorts or tracksuit bottoms, as well as;
- If courses are indoor -during winter, please bring indoor sports shoes & make sure they are clean and non-marking.
- Water bottles.
- Hat & gloves advisable in cold weather -if outside, and;
- Warm rain jacket -if outside, as well as;
- Hat/Caps & sun cream should be worn during warmer weather when outside.
Please label all clothing/equipment that your children bring.
For younger children, please make sure your child has been to the toilet before the start of the course.
Safety and Code of Conduct
Do not leave your children, before camps or courses, until you have made sure that an educator is present. It is the parents’ duty to explain certain rules of good conduct so that the children agree to respect the team and coaches but also the equipment made available.
Whatever the weather conditions, our courses take place. In case of bad weather and we cancel the session, we will inform you, at the latest the day before the course. Some regions offer an indoor gymnasium.
Mini Soccer Course Times – Please select your desired season & location
Please check Weekend Soccer section for Weekend Courses in this region, or contact us to find out more