Millwall Summer Camps are a brilliant chance to pick up new skills & become a better player with the help of one of England’s most famous clubs.
Andy Massey is the Youth Coach at Championship side Millwall who reached the FA Cup semi-finals in 2013- Director of Coaching Gordon Nunn (UEFA B) will be joining Andy to run the Millwall Summer camps.
Andy specializes in coaching Under 16s & is a regular visitor at InterSoccer and he returns for his seventh summer for the week beginning Monday 31 July at Versoix.
- Magical week for Boys & Girls of All abilities
- Monday to Friday 10:00-17:00
- Millwall Youth Coach, plus InterSoccer Director of Coaching Gordon Nunn (UEFA B)
- Drop-off from 08:30 & 1700 pick-up with fab hot lunch provided
- Pick up other skills playing touch rugby, street hockey, softball, foot tennis, quick cricket
- Learn how to keep possession, teamwork, sportsmanship, goal setting
- Are you a sharpshooter? We have a machine that tests speeds of players’ shooting with certificates awarded (available at some camps)
- Medals & prizes given to every player
- Progressive training techniques offering players an opportunity to quickly reach their own potential in soccer skills & enjoyment
- English is the main language, but most coaches also have a good knowledge of French & German
How To Join Millwall Summer Camps
Find the right camp and venue and go to the Booking Form. Reserve your place under the chosen summer camp week.
Your child will be allocated to the relevant group at start of camp.
- Children aged 5-9 have the opportunity to take part if the Junior Camps at same venue
- Children aged 10-15 have the opportunity to take part in the Academy Camp at same venue
- You must register for Monday to Friday AND do all days in the same week
- It is not possible to only join for part of the camp
PLEASE REMEMBER THE FOLLOWING:
- Print-out of Book Online Confirmation on the first day
- Bring sports shoes only (no metal studs), soccer kit including, sports shirt, shorts, tracksuit/ sports top, rain jacket
- Sun cream must be applied by parents before drop off, and extra suncream must be provided in the childrens’ bags.
- Snacks – it’s a long day!
- Large drinks bottle
- Please label all clothing/equipment that participant brings
Millwall Summer Camp Times – Please select your desired location
No Camps available yet! Please check back here soon, or contact us to find out more