Weekend Soccer League are fun & competitive coaching sessions for Boys & Girls aged 8-12 of all abilities. Our Weekend Soccer League Courses offer the following:
- Courses run throughout the year, during the school term.
- 1h30 long sessions.
- Qualified international coaches providing professional & fun training, and;
- Stimulating coaching topic every week to help improve skills & techniques, as well as;
- Small-sided matches.
- Team building, sportsmanship & fair play encouraged.
- A friendly & safe environment with First Aid qualified coaches.
- The Courses are generally in English, but most coaches are bilingual and can speak French or German as well, and;
- A FREE TRIAL session is possible to get a feel of what our courses are all about.
Other Football courses by Age Category
How to join?
Payment to be made via Book Online before the start of the course, to guarantee your place and receive the best rate per session.
If a parent misses the Book Online deadline, then the pitchside payment (higher fee) should be paid by BANK PAYMENT (receive from coach or office) to secure your place.
What to bring?
- Print out the Book Online Confirmation and bring it on the first day.
- Soccer boots for grass pitches or sport shoes, and;
- Sports shirt/top, shorts or tracksuit bottoms, as well as;
- If courses are indoor -during winter, please bring indoor sports shoes & make sure they are clean and non-marking.
- Water bottle.
- Hat & gloves advisable in cold weather -if outside, and;
- Warm rain jacket -if outside, as well as;
- Hat/Caps & sun cream should be worn during warmer weather when outside.
Please label all clothing/equipment that your children bring.
For younger children, please make sure your child has been to the toilet before the start of the course.
Safety and Code of Conduct
Do not leave your children, before camps or courses, until you have made sure that an educator is present. It is the parents’ duty to explain certain rules of good conduct so that the children agree to respect the team and coaches but also the equipment made available.
Whatever the weather conditions, our courses take place. In case of bad weather and we cancel the session, we will inform you, at the latest the day before the course. Some regions offer an indoor gymnasium.
Weekend Soccer League Course Times – Please select your desired season & location
|Weekend Day||Dates||Venue||Time||Cost Online||Cost Pitchside||Ages||Booking Status||Parents Must-Read|
|Saturday||14 Aug – 11 Dec||Sportanlagen Bachgraben, Allschwil||
Time:0900 – 1030
Cost Online:CHF 475
Cost Pitchside:CHF 495
Ages:8 - 12
|Book online with a prorated fee for left amount of sessions||View Notes & Holidays
Important Weekend Notes
Holiday: 9 Oct
Book online for remaining sessions with a prorated pitchside fee,