Weekend Soccer League Courses for Boys & Girls 8-12 Years of All Levels is the perfect way to get your child involved in the exciting and exhilarating world of Football. This program is designed to teach children the fundamentals of the game while allowing them to have a lot of fun in a safe, structured environment.
At our Weekend Soccer League Courses, children will learn about positioning, off-the-ball movement, and individual attacking and defense. Our bilingual coaches are experienced and knowledgeable and will provide each child with the necessary skills and instruction to become a better player. Moreover, they will provide stimulating topics every week to help improve players’ skills and techniques.
Get ready to join a team and play small-sided matches that will encourage sportsmanship and teamwork! Enroll now for an amazing Winter Football experience.
Our Winter Indoor Weekend Soccer League Courses offer the following:
- Courses run throughout the year, during the school term.
- 1h30 long sessions.
- Qualified international coaches providing professional & fun training, and;
- Stimulating coaching topic every week to help improve skills & techniques, as well as;
- Small-sided matches.
- Team building, sportsmanship & fair play encouraged.
- A friendly & safe environment with First Aid qualified coaches.
- The Courses are generally in English, but most coaches are bilingual and can speak French or German as well, and;
- A FREE TRIAL session!
Other Football courses by Age Category
How to join?
Payment to be made via Book Online before the start of the course, to guarantee your place and receive the best rate per session.
If a parent misses the Book Online deadline, then the pitchside payment (higher fee) should be paid by BANK PAYMENT (receive from coach or office) to secure your place.
Please see FAQ’s for more info or the VENUES page for all venue locations.
What to bring?
- Print out the Book Online Confirmation and bring it on the first day.
- Soccer boots for grass pitches or sport shoes, and;
- Sports shirt/top, shorts or tracksuit bottoms, as well as;
- If courses are indoor -during winter, please bring indoor sports shoes & make sure they are clean and non-marking.
- Water bottle.
- Hat & gloves advisable in cold weather -if outside, and;
- Warm rain jacket -if outside, as well as;
- Hat/Caps & sun cream should be worn during warmer weather when outside.
Please label all clothing/equipment that your children bring.
For younger children, please make sure your child has been to the toilet before the start of the course.
Safety and Code of Conduct
Do not leave your children, before camps or courses, until you have made sure that an educator is present. It is the parents’ duty to explain certain rules of good conduct so that the children agree to respect the team and coaches but also the equipment made available.
Whatever the weather conditions, our courses take place. In case of bad weather and we cancel the session, we will inform you, at the latest the day before the course. Some regions offer an indoor gymnasium.
Weekend Soccer League Course Times – Please select your desired season & location
Please check Week Soccer section for more Courses options, or contact us to find out more