Is your child between 3 to 5 years old and a football fan? Then consider to register him/her on InterSoccer’s Mini Summer Camps! He/She will be introduced to football by our qualified coaches.
We consider football to be a great tool for learning to live in society. Like all team sports, football helps children to develop team spirit and respect for the others. We make sure that during a football match, kids learn to celebrate their victories and to stay united after a defeat.
InterSoccer’s Mini Summer Camps are excellent for young children to have a positive introduction to football and to learn the basics of this sport. It is also an opportunity for them to meet new friends, improve their English and, most importantly, have a lot of fun during healthy activities outdoors.
There is certainly one of our camps in your area!
Geneva – Versoix – Nyon – Etoy – Lausanne – Zug – Zurich – Basel
Our Mini Summer Camps start late June until late August 2021, for boys and girls from 3 to 5 years old. The courses take place every morning, from Monday to Friday, starting at 09h20 to 12h30.
Leave your children with us and let them spend an unforgettable week at our Mini Summer Camps with our qualified coaches. Our coaches will help them to develop skills and passion for football. Beginners or inexperienced, everyone is welcome!
The children are divided according to age category, each child receives personal attention from the coach that will help them acquire experience with football and better understanding of the game’s rules.
Mini Summer Camps Programme
09:20 – 10:00
Early reception. Children will participate in activities until the start of football camp. They will then be offered to play quizzes and participate in interactive activities. Colouring books will be distributed to the little ones.
10:00 – 11:30
Introduction to football rules
First training session, learning technical skills
11:30 – 11:45
11:45 – 12:30
Other football activities
Meals are not included in the Mini Summer Camps. Please, do not forget to bring a snack and a bottle of water for your child for the morning session.
Awards Ceremony: Funky Friday
Every Friday during the courses: the FUNKY FRIDAY, all the children and the coaches dress up, play, and organise the election of the best costume. A closing ceremony is organised to reward all academics.
|Everyone has a medal|
|A certificate of participation in the Summer Camps|
|A T-Shirt offered from 3 days of camp|
The little extras that make all the difference!
- You can drop-off your children from 09h20 *
- Flexibility: Registration from 1 to 5 days
- FAMILY DISCOUNTS available
- Bilingual / trilingual coaches
- Multicultural environment
- Possibility to learn English
- Opportunity to meet new friends and build self-confidence;
- Team-spirit, sportsmanship & fair-play are encouraged.
- A friendly and safe environment with qualified first aid coaches.
- Mini-matches & tournaments
- International qualified coaches providing professional and fun training
- Stimulating training and football challenges including dribbling, passing and shooting … etc
At InterSoccer we also offer camps for girls and older children:
How to join?
Payment to be made via Book Online before the start of the camp, to guarantee your place.
What to bring?
- Print out and bring the Book Online Confirmation.
- Football boots for grass pitches or sport shoes, and;
- Sports shirt / top, shorts or tracksuit bottoms, as well as;
- Snacks – it’s a long morning.
- Drinks bottle – refill available on site.
- Hat & gloves advisable in cold weather.
- Warm rain jacket and spare clothes in case of bad weather.
- Hat/Cap & sun cream should be worn during warmer weather when outside – parents should apply sun cream before arrival at camp.
Please label all clothing / equipment that your child brings.
For younger children, please make sure your child has been to the toilet before the start of the camp.
Safety and code of conduct
Leave your children before games or training only after making sure that a coach is present.
It is the parents’ duty to explain certain rules of good conduct so that the children agree to respect the team and coaches, as well as the equipment made available.
Prevention is always more positive than repression. Indeed, in the event of non-compliance with the rules during a camp or course, the latter will not be reimbursed.
Whatever the weather conditions, our camps take place. Indeed, in case of bad weather, the coaches offer fun games, interactive activities and card games. In addition, many of our venues have indoor facilities.
*The children will have team building activities until the beginning of the camp. During this time, they will be proposed to play some quizzes and interactive activities. Some colouring books will also be provided.
Mini Summer Camp Times – Please select your desired location
No Camps available yet! Please check back here soon, or contact us to find out more