InterSoccer believes everybody should play football, especially at an early age. Our Mini Summer Camps are for those slightly too young for a full-day camp or who have just started playing.
It’s a great & fun introduction to Soccer for Boys & Girls aged 3-5 of all abilities.
The Mini Summer Camps run during the school Summer Holidays, from the end of June until late August. These are half-day camps, going from 10am til 12:30pm! On top of that, it’s possible to join these camps for either 1 or more days! Our Mini Summer Camps offer the following:
- Supervised drop-off is possible from 09:20 onwards*.
- Qualified international coaches providing professional & fun activities.
- A lot of fun ball games developing children’s coordination, movement & basic football skills, and;
- Stimulating coaching & mini-matches, as well as;
- Certificates & medals offered to all players, or;
- T-shirts offered for 3-day camps or more.
- A friendly & safe environment with First Aid qualified coaches, and;
- A great opportunity to meet new friends & improve self-confidence.
- Camps are generally in English, but most coaches are bilingual and can speak French or German as well, and;
- A FAMILY DISCOUNT is available!
Our camps go ahead whatever the weather conditions. The coaches have fun games, team building activities, quizzes, card games, and colouring books in the case of bad weather.
*The children will have team building activities until the beginning of the camp. During this time, they will be proposed to play some quizzes and interactive activities. Some colouring books will also be provided.
How to join?
Payment to be made via Book Online before the start of the camp, to guarantee your place.
What to bring?
- Print out and bring the Book Online Confirmation.
- Soccer boots for grass pitches or sport shoes, and;
- Sports shirt/top, shorts or tracksuit bottoms, as well as;
- Snacks -it’s a long morning.
- Drinks bottle -refill available on site.
- Hat & gloves advisable in cold weather.
- Warm rain jacket and spare clothes in case of bad weather.
- Hat/Cap & sun cream should be worn during warmer weather when outside -parents should apply sun cream before arrival at camp.
Please label all clothing/equipment that your children bring.
For younger children, please make sure your child has been to the toilet before the start of the camp.
Mini Summer Camp Times – Please select your desired location
No Camps available yet! Please check back here soon, or contact us to find out more