Dear All! Unfortunately, we won’t be organizing the Girls-Only Summer Camps this year. Thank you for your understanding and we hope to see you next year on the pitch! Check out our other fantastic confirmed camps for boys & girls!
Our Girls-Only Summer Camps are the perfect chance for Girls to have fun while playing Soccer and improving their skills & techniques.
It’s a fun Soccer camp for Girls-Only, aged 5-13 of all abilities.
The Girls-Only Summer Camps run during the school Summer Holidays, going from the end of June until late August. In addition to that, these camps are full-day camps, going from 10am till 6pm, and are led by female coaches. For these camps, it’s possible to join for either 1 or more days. Moreover, they offer the following:
- The group splits into ages and abilities -when possible.
- A supervised drop-off is possible from 08:30 onwards*, and;
- Late pick-up is possible until 6pm* -option to book.
- Hot lunches are provided in many venues, however, packed lunches are required for all other venues.
- Qualified international coaches providing professional & fun training, and;
- Stimulating coaching & exciting soccer challenges including dribbling, passing & shooting, as well as;
- Mini-matches & tournaments.
- Team building, sportsmanship & fair play are all encouraged.
- Certificates & medals are offered to all players, and;
- T-shirts are offered for 3-day or more camps.
- A friendly & safe environment with First Aid qualified coaches.
- A great opportunity to meet new friends & improve self-confidence.
- The camps are generally in English, but most coaches are bilingual and can speak French or German as well, and;
- A FAMILY DISCOUNT is available.
The camps will go ahead no matter the weather conditions. The coaches have fun games, team-building activities, quizzes, card games and colouring books in the case of bad weather.
*The children will have team-building activities until the beginning of the camp. During this time, they will be proposed to play some quizzes, card games, and interactive activities. Additionally, for the youngest ones, some colouring books will also be provided.
How to join?
Payment to be made via Book Online before the start of the camp, to guarantee your place.
[maxbutton id=”4″ url=”https://intersoccer.podiom.co.uk/#/home” ]
What to bring?
- Print out and bring the Book Online Confirmation.
- Soccer boots for grass pitches or sport shoes, and;
- Sports shirt/top, shorts or tracksuit bottoms, as well as;
- Snacks -it’s a long day.
- Packed lunch -if non included.
- Drinks bottle -refill available on site.
- Hat & gloves advisable in cold weather, and;
- Warm rain jacket and spare clothes in case of adverse weather.
- Hat/Cap & Sun cream should be worn during warmer weather when outside -parents should apply sun cream before arrival at camp.
Please label all clothing/equipment that your children bring.
For younger children, please make sure your child has been to the toilet before the start of the camp.
Girls-Only Summer Camp Times – Please select your desired location
No Camps available yet! Please check back here soon, or contact us to find out more