Our Girls-Only Summer Camps are the perfect chance for Girls to have fun while playing Soccer and improving their skills & techniques. It’s a fun Soccer camp for Girls-Only, aged 5-13 of all abilities.
The Girls-Only Summer Camps run during the school Summer Holidays, going from the end of June until late August. In addition to that, these camps are full-day camps, going from 10 am till 6 pm, and are led by female coaches. For these camps, it’s possible to join for either 1 or more days. Moreover, they offer the following:
Early reception of trainees. Children will participate in activities until the start of football camp. They will then be offered to play quizzes and participate in interactive activities. Coloring books will be distributed to the little ones.
First training session, learning technical skills
1:00 to 3:30
Second training session and other ball games.
3:30 to 3:45
3:45 – 5:00
Matchs and end of activities
5:00 p.m. / 6:00 p.m. *
Departure of children
* Possibility to pick up your children until 6:00 p.m. * – option to be reserved in advance
Awards Ceremony: Funky Friday
Every Friday during the courses: the FUNKY FRIDAY, all the children and the coaches dress up, play, and organize the election of the best costume. A closing ceremony is organized to reward all academics.
|Everyone has a medal|
|A certificate of participation in the Summer Camps|
|A T-Shirt offered from 3 days of camp|
The little extras that make all the difference!
- You can drop off your children from 8:30 a.m. *
- Late pick up is until 6:00 p.m. – Option to book in advance
- Flexibility: Registration from 1 to 5 days
- FAMILY DISCOUNTS available
- Bilingual/trilingual coach
- Multicultural environment
- Possibility to learn English
- Opportunity to meet new friends and improve self-confidence;
- Team Building, sportsmanship and fair play are encouraged.
- A friendly and safe environment with qualified first aid coaches.
- Mini-matches and tournaments
- Qualified international coaches providing professional and fun training
- Stimulating training and football challenges including dribbling, passing and shooting … etc
The camps will go ahead no matter the weather conditions. The coaches have fun games, team-building activities, quizzes, card games and colouring books in the case of bad weather.
*The children will have team-building activities until the beginning of the camp. During this time, they will be proposed to play some quizzes, card games, and interactive activities. Additionally, for the youngest ones, some colouring books will also be provided.
How to join?
Payment to be made via Book Online before the start of the camp, to guarantee your place.
What to bring?
- Print out and bring the Book Online Confirmation.
- Soccer boots for grass pitches or sport shoes, and;
- Sports shirt/top, shorts or tracksuit bottoms, as well as;
- Snacks -it’s a long day.
- Packed lunch -if non included.
- Drinks bottle -refill available on site.
- Hat & gloves advisable in cold weather, and;
- Warm rain jacket and spare clothes in case of adverse weather.
- Hat/Cap & Sun cream should be worn during warmer weather when outside -parents should apply sun cream before arrival at camp.
Please label all clothing/equipment that your children bring.
For younger children, please make sure your child has been to the toilet before the start of the camp.
Girls-Only Summer Camp Times – Please select your desired location
No Camps available yet! Please check back here soon, or contact us to find out more