We are thrilled to announce the return of our Girls-Only Soccer Camps this Summer for Girls aged between 5 and 13 years old. Our Camps are designed to provide a safe and supportive environment where Girls can develop their Football skills and ignite their passion for the game.
At our Girls-Only Camps, we believe that girls should feel empowered to pursue their interests both on and off the field. We understand the importance of creating a space where girls can feel confident, inspired and comfortable to learn and grow together.
To encourage girls to participate, we are offering a special promotion with the code “GIRLS20” which offers a 20% discount on our Girls Soccer Camps. Book your spot today!
There is certainly a camp in your area!
Varembé – Vessy – Grand-Sacconex – Nyon – Pully
You can register your children from 1 to 5 days!
Girls-Only Summer Camps Programme
08:40 – 10:00
Early reception. The players can participate in activities or even relax until the start of football camp.
10:00 – 12:55
Warm ups. Fun games & exercises to help improve technical skills + movement & coordination
13:00 – 14:30
Hot Lunch break & Free time
14:30 – 17:00
Fun games, skills & technical exercises.
Small-sided Matches & Fun Tournaments
17:00 – 18:00 *
* Possibility to pick-up your children until 18h00 – option to be reserved in advance
Lunch is included on many sites during summer for All-day camps only.
The menu is adapted to the needs of our players.
We privilege healthy meals and propose menus including a starter, a main course and a dessert (fruits, ice cream occasionally in hot weather).
Depending on the region, we can adapt the menus for vegetarians, vegans and people with gluten or nut allergies. Just let us know when register. Remember to bring additional snacks since the journey can be long.
Awards Ceremony: Funky Friday
Every Friday during the camps: the FUNKY FRIDAY, all the children and the coaches dress up, play, and organize the election of the best costume. A closing ceremony is organized to reward all academics.
- Everyone has a medal
- A certificate of participation in the Summer Camps
- A T-Shirt offered from 3 days of camp
The little extras that make all the difference!
- You can drop off your children from 08h30 *
- Late pick up is until 18h00 – Option to be booked in advance
- Flexibility: Registration from 1 to 5 days
- FAMILY DISCOUNTS available
- Bilingual/trilingual coach
- Multicultural environment
- Possibility to learn English
- Opportunity to meet new friends and build self-confidence;
- Team spirit, sportsmanship, and fair play are encouraged.
- A friendly and safe environment with qualified first aid coaches.
- Mini-matches / tournaments
- Qualified international coaches providing professional and fun training
- Stimulating training and football challenges including dribbling, passing, and shooting … etc
Other Age categories
At InterSoccer we also offer camps for girls and older children:
How to join?
Payment is to be made via Book Online before the start of the camp, to guarantee your place.
What to bring?
- Print out and bring the Book Online Confirmation.
- Football boots for grass pitches or sports shoes, and;
- Sports shirt/top, shorts or tracksuit bottoms, as well as;
- Snacks – it’s a long day.
- Hot lunches – included for full-day camps.
- Drinks bottle – refill available on site.
- Hat & gloves are advisable in cold weather, and;
- Warm rain jacket and spare clothes in case of adverse weather.
- Hat/Cap & Sun cream should be worn during warmer weather when outside – parents should apply sun cream before arrival at camp.
Please label all clothing/equipment that your children bring.
For younger children, please make sure your child has been to the toilet before the start of the camp.
Girls-Only Summer Camp Times – Please select your desired location
Cost Online:Cost Online
Cost Pitchside:Cost Pitchside
|Booking Status||Parents Must-Read|
|All Girl Camp||21 Aug – 25 Aug||Centre Sportif Varembé (nr. Nations)||1000 – 1700||CHF 560
(CHF 120 for single days)
(CHF 130 for single days)
|5 - 13||Book online open||View Notes & Holidays
Important Camp Notes
Early drop-off is possible from 8:40 onwards. Camp is from 10:00 to 17:00 with the possibility of late pick-up at 18:00h; 90 CHF per week or 25 CHF per day has to be paid for late pick-up, please contact the office for that option at firstname.lastname@example.org Hot lunch is provided.