InterSoccer believes everybody should play football, no matter if you are new to football or packed full of tricks! Academy Summer Camps are for those looking for a fun & challenging training camp.
They a fun & competitive football camps for Boys & Girls aged 10-13 of all abilities.
These Academy Summer Camps run during the school Summer Holidays, which is from the end of June until late August. These are full-day camps, running from 10am to 5pm. You are able to join these camps for either 1 or more days. The camps offer the following:
- The group splits into ages and abilities -whenever possible.
- Supervised drop-off is possible from 08:30 onwards*, and;
- Late pick-up is possible until 6pm* -option to book.
- Hot lunches are provided at many venues, thus, packed lunches are required for all other venues.
- Qualified international coaches providing professional & fun training, and;
- Stimulating coaching & exciting soccer challenges including dribbling, passing & shooting, as well as;
- Mini-matches & tournaments.
- Team building, sportsmanship & fair play encouraged.
- Certificates & medals offered to all participants, as well as;
- T-shirts offered for 3-day camps or more.
- A friendly & safe environment with First Aid qualified coaches.
- A great opportunity to meet new friends & improve self-confidence.
- The camps are generally in English, but most coaches are bilingual and can speak French or German as well, and;
- A FAMILY DISCOUNT is available.
The camps will go ahead whatever the weather conditions. The coaches have fun games, team-building activities, quizzes, and card games in the case of bad weather.
*The children will have team-building activities until the beginning of the camp. During this time, they will be proposed to play some quizzes, card games, and interactive activities.
How to join?
Payment to be made via Book Online before the start of the camp, to guarantee your place.
[maxbutton id=”4″ url=”https://intersoccer.podiom.co.uk/#/home” ]
What to bring?
- Print out and bring the Book Online Confirmation.
- Soccer boots for grass pitches or sport shoes, and;
- Sports shirt/top, shorts or tracksuit bottoms, as well as;
- Snacks -it’s a long day.
- Packed lunch -if non included.
- Drinks bottle -refill available on site;
- Hat & gloves advisable in cold weather, and;
- Warm rain jacket and spare clothes in case of bad weather.
- Hat/Cap & Sun cream should be worn during warmer weather when outside -parents should apply sun cream before arrival at camp.
Please label all clothing/equipment that your children bring.
For younger children, please make sure your child has been to the toilet before the start of the camp.
Academy Summer Camp Times – Please select your desired location
No Camps available yet! Please check back here soon, or contact us to find out more