Is your child between 10 and 13 years old and dreams to become a football player or just wants a fantastic camp week? Do him/her a favour and sign him/her up for InterSoccer’s Academy Summer Camps during this summer holidays in June, July and August 2022. Drop off possible from 8:30 am.
There is certainly a camp in your area!
Geneva – Versoix – Nyon – Etoy – Lausanne – Zug – Zurich – Basel
This is a fun and competitive experience for Boys and Girls of all levels. Football is no longer considered a male sport and in order to increase female participation, we support girls to not be intimidated to play football on a mixed team with boys.
At InterSoccer, we welcome football beginners and more experienced players! The Academy Summer Camps are for those who want to have fun while being challenged.
The players are divided into several categories, according to their age and experience. Small friendly matches/tournaments take place during the programme, so players can learn more about fair play, sportsmanship and the importance to respect their teammates as well as their opponents and have a great time!.
The Academy Summer Camps start at 10h00 and finish at 17h00. In addition, we have the Early Drop-off / Late Pick-up services, this way parents can leave their children at 08h30 with us and pick them up at 18h00. However, this service needs to be booked in advance.
You can register your children for 1 to 5 days!
Academy Summer Camps Programme
08:30 – 10:00
Early reception. The players will participate in entertaining activities until the start of football camp.
10:00 – 12:55
Warm-ups. Fun games & exercises to help players improve technical skills + movements & coordination
13:00 – 14:30
Hot Lunch break & Free time
14:30 – 17:00
Fun games, skills & technical exercises.
Small-sided Matches & Fun Tournaments
17:00 – 18:00*
* Possibility to pick up your children until 18h00 – option to be reserved in advance
Lunch meals are included on many sites in summer for Full-Day camps only.
We privilege healthy meals and propose menus including a starter, a main course and a dessert (fruits, ice cream occasionally in periods of high heat).
Depending on the region, we can adapt the menus for vegetarian, vegan and for people with gluten or nut allergies. Just let us know when you register. Please remember to bring snacks as well, since the day can be long.
Everyone receives a Medal,
A Summer Camp Participation Certificate,
A T-shirt (from 3 days of camp).
The little extras that make all the difference!
- Late Pick-up is until 18h00 – Option to be booked in advance
- Flexibility: Registration from 1 to 5 days
- FAMILY DISCOUNTS available
- Bilingual/trilingual coaches
- Multicultural environment
- Possibility to learn English
- Opportunity to meet new friends and build self-confidence;
- Team spirit, sportsmanship and fair-play are encouraged.
- A friendly and safe environment with qualified first aid coaches.
- Mini-matches / tournaments
- International qualified coaches providing professional and fun training
- Stimulating training and football challenges including dribbling, passing and shooting … etc
Other Age category
At InterSoccer we also offer camps for girls and older children:
How to join?
Payment to be made via Book Online before the start of the camp, to guarantee your place.
Safety and Code of conduct
Leave your children before games or training only after making sure that a coach is present.
It is the parents’ duty to explain certain rules of good conduct so that the children agree to respect the team and coaches, as well as for the equipment made available.
Prevention is always more positive than repression. Indeed, in the event of non-compliance with the rules during a camp or course, the latter will not be reimbursed.
Whatever the weather conditions, our camps take place. Indeed, in case of bad weather, the coaches offer fun games, interactive activities and card games. In addition, many of our venues have indoor facilities.
*Children will have team building activities until the beginning of the camp or just play with friends or practice their skills. During this time, they will be proposed to play some quizzes and interactive activities.
What to bring?
- Print out and bring the Book Online Confirmation.
- Football boots for grass pitches or sports shoes, and;
- Sports shirt/top, shorts or tracksuit bottoms, as well as;
- Snacks – it’s a long day.
- Packed lunch – if non included.
- Drinks bottle – refill available on site;
- Hat & gloves advisable in cold weather, and;
- Warm rain jacket and spare clothes in case of bad weather.
- Hat/Cap & Sun cream should be worn during warmer weather when outside – parents should apply sun cream before arrival at camp.
Please label all clothing/equipment that your child brings.
For younger children, please make sure your child has been to the toilet before the start of the camp.
Academy Summer Camp Times – Please select your desired location
No Camps available yet! Please check back here soon, or contact us to find out more