Our After School Autumn Football Courses are fun & competitive Soccer courses for Boys & Girls aged 3-12 of all abilities.
Join us for our Autumn Courses! Our outdoor training program offers a unique set of benefits that can help young players develop their skills. From mastering ball control and passing to improving their agility and teamwork, our courses cover a wide range of essential skills that will take your child’s game to the next level. Get ready to have some fun in the sun and take your skills to new heights!
Organized in several slots throughout the week, the InterSoccer academy welcomes your Children throughout the year in the following regions: Geneva, Versoix, Nyon, Etoy / Morges, Lausanne, Zurich, Basel and Zug.
Children and teenagers are divided into several categories, depending on their age. This ensures good progress.
International bilingual Coaches will help them progress and provide them with the technical and tactical background necessary for their development on the pitch!
The After School Football Courses offer the following:
- Courses run throughout the year, during the school term, and are;
- 1h long sessions.
- Stimulating the coaching topic every week to help improve skills & techniques, as well as;
- Small-sided matches.
- Team building, sportsmanship & fair play are encouraged.
- A friendly & safe environment with First Aid qualified Coaches.
- The Courses are generally in English, but most coaches are bilingual and can speak French or German as well, and;
- A FREE TRIAL session is possible to get a feel of what our Courses are all about!
Other Football courses by Age Category
How to join?
Payment to be made via Book Online before the start of the course, to guarantee your place and receive the best rate per session.
If a parent misses the Book Online deadline, then the pitchside payment (higher fee) should be paid by BANK PAYMENT (receive from coach or office) to secure your place.