Take your game to the next level during spring courses 2021 and Join the Girls Football Team in Geneva! A fun place for youth to meet new friends and train like a professional football player with InterSoccer International coaches. Football Courses and training are intended for Girls aged 5-12 of all abilities.
Courses help give them the tools to develop and succeed not only physically, but also mentally and socially as they grow.
Join the Girls Power Football Team in Geneva on weekends!
Our Weekend Girls-Only Courses offer the following:
- Courses run throughout the year, during the school term.
- 1h30 long sessions.
- Girls-Only courses are ideal to learn football, improve skills & have fun.
- Qualified international coaches providing professional & fun training, and;
- Stimulating coaching topic every week to help improve skills & techniques, as well as;
- Fun games & small-sided matches.
- Team building, sportsmanship & fair play encouraged.
- A friendly & safe environment with First-Aid qualified coaches.
- The Courses are generally in English, but most coaches are bilingual and can speak French or German as well, and;
- A FREE TRIAL session is possible to get a feel of what our courses are all about.
Football for girls is available upon request and subscription. Girls can register for any other session & be part of mixed courses as well, giving flexibility for busy families. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to have the program.
How to join?
Payment to be made via Book Online before the start of the course, to guarantee your place and receive the best rate per session.
If a parent misses the Book Online deadline, then the pitchside payment (higher fee) should be paid by BANK PAYMENT (receive from coach or office) to secure your place.
What to bring?
- Print out the Book Online Confirmation and bring it on the first day.
- Soccer boots for grass pitches or sport shoes, and;
- Sports shirt/top, shorts or tracksuit bottoms, as well as;
- If courses are indoor -during winter, please bring indoor sports shoes & make sure they are clean and non-marking.
- Water bottle.
- Hat & gloves advisable in cold weather -if outside, and;
- Warm rain jacket -if outside, as well as;
- Hat/Caps & sun cream should be worn during warmer weather when outside.
Please label all clothing/equipment that your children bring.
For younger children, please make sure your child has been to the toilet before the start of the course.
Weekend Girls-Only Course Times – Please select your desired season & location
No Courses available yet! Please check back here soon, or contact us to find out more