Girls Football Course is a great & fun coaching sessions for Girls-Only aged 5-12 of all abilities. Girls will explore football as true professional player. Coaches create real game situations to test the players and achieve a combination of individual and group technical exercises.
Girls Football Courses are available upon request and subscription. Girls can register for any other session & be part of mixed courses as well, giving flexibility for busy families. Find your course in Geneva, Lausanne, Zug, Zurich, and Basel!
Courses offer the following:
- Courses run throughout the year, during the school term.
- 1h long sessions.
- Girls-only course are ideal to learn football, improve skills & have fun.
- Qualified international coaches providing professional & fun training, and;
- Stimulating coaching topics every week to help improve skills & techniques, as well as;
- Fun games & small-sided matches.
- Team building, sportsmanship & fair play are encouraged.
- A friendly & safe environment with First Aid qualified coaches.
- The courses are generally in English, but most coaches are bilingual and can speak French or German as well, and;
- A FREE TRIAL session is possible to get a feel of what our courses are all about!
InterSoccer is offering a FREE TRIAL session for you and your child to get a feel of what our Courses are all about. Choose your favourite Course from our selection and then experience it firsthand – free of charge!
To register for a Free Trial contact email@example.com.
What to bring?
- Print out the Book Online Confirmation and bring it on the first day.
- Soccer boots for grass pitches or sport shoes, and;
- Sports shirt/top, shorts or tracksuit bottoms, as well as;
- If courses are indoor -during winter, please bring indoor sports shoes & make sure they are clean and non-marking.
- Water bottle.
- Hat & gloves advisable in cold weather -if outside, and;
- Warm rain jacket -if outside, as well as;
- Hat/Caps & sun cream should be worn during warmer weather when outside.
Please label all clothing/equipment that your children bring.
For younger children, please make sure your child has been to the toilet before the start of the course.
How to join?
Payment to be made via Book Online before the start of the course, to guarantee your place and receive the best rate per session.
If a parent misses the Book Online deadline, then the pitchside payment (higher fee) should be paid by BANK PAYMENT (receive from coach or office) to secure your place.
Girls-Only Football Course Times – Please select your desired season & location
No Courses available yet! Please check back here soon, or contact us to find out more