The world’s best goalkeepers will tell you that football is not all about starring with your feet ! Goalkeeper Summer Camps are ideal to learn the tricks on how to be a good goalkeeper or just have a first try at it.
It’s a fun Soccer training for Boys & Girls aged 8-13 of all abilities.
- Camps run during the school Summer Holidays, from end of June until late August ;
- Full day camp : 10am to 5pm ;
- Group splits into ages and abilities -when possible ;
- Supervised drop-off possible from 08:30 onwards* ;
- Late pick-up possible until 6pm* -option to book ;
- Hot lunches provided in many venues, packed lunches required for the others ;
- Possible to join for 1 to 5 days ;
- Qualified international coaches providing professional & fun training ;
- Stimulating coaching & exciting challenges ;
- Mini matches & tournaments ;
- Team building, sportsmanship & fair play encouraged ;
- Certificates & medals offered to all participants ;
- T-shirts offered for 3-day camps or more ;
- Friendly & safe environment with First Aid qualified coaches ;
- Great opportunity to meet new friends & improve self-confidence ;
- Courses are generally in English, but most coaches are bilingual and can speak French or German as well ;
- FAMILY DISCOUNT available.
Camps go ahead whatever the weather : coaches have fun games, team building activities, quizzes, card games and colouring books in case of any adverse weather.
*Children will have a team building activities until the beginning of the camp. During this time, they will be proposed to play some quizzes, card games and interactive activities. For the youngest ones, some colouring books will also be provided.
How to join ?
Payment to be made via Book Online before the start of the camp, to guarantee your place.
What to bring ?
- Print out and bring the Book Online Confirmation ;
- Soccer boots for grass pitches or sport shoes ;
- Sport shirt/top, shorts or tracksuit bottoms ;
- Snacks -it’s a long day ;
- Packed lunch -if non included ;
- Drinks bottle -refill available on site ;
- Hat & gloves advisable in cold weather ;
- Warm rain jacket and spare clothes in case of adverse weather ;
- Hat/Cap & Sun cream should be worn during warmer weather when outside -parents should apply sun cream before arrival at camp.
Please label all clothing/equipment that your children bring.
For younger children, please make sure your child has been to the toilet before the start of the camp.
Goalkeeper Summer Camp Times – Please select your desired location
No Camps available yet! Please check back here soon, or contact us to find out more