The Goalkeeper Summer Camps days are ideal for learning how to be a good goalkeeper, or just for trying this position for the first time.
The best goalkeeper in the world will tell you that football is not just about directing the ball with your feet!
It is a fun football training camp for Boys and Girls aged 8-13 of all abilities.
Find us in the following regions: Geneva – Versoix – Nyon -Lausanne – Zurich -Zug and Basel.
- The camps take place during the summer holidays, from the end of June to the end of August;
- Full day camp: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm;
- Sub-groups according to ages and levels – when possible;
- Possibility to drop off your children from 8:30 am *;
- Possibility to pick up your children until 6:00 p.m. * – option to be reserved in advance;
- Hot lunches are provided in many venues, however, packed lunches are required for all other venues.
- Book from 1 to 5 days;
- Professional and qualified international coaches, offering sports and fun activities;
- Stimulating training and challenges;
- Mini-matches & football tournaments;
- Teamwork, sportsmanship & fair play encouraged;
- Certificates and medals offered to all participants;
- T-shirt offered from 3 days of camp;
- Safe and fun environment, with coaches trained in First Aid;
- Opportunity to meet new friends & improve self-confidence;
- Usually lessons are in English, but most coaches are bilingual and also speak French or German;
- FAMILY DISCOUNT available
The Goalkeeper Summer Camps will go ahead whatever the weather condition. The coaches have fun games, team building activities, quizzes, card games and coloring books in the case of bad weather.
*The children will have team-building activities until the beginning of the camp. During this time, they will be proposed to play some quizzes, card games, and interactive activities. For the youngest ones, some coloring books will also be provided.
How to join?
Payment to be made via Book Online before the start of the camp, to guarantee your place.
What to bring?
- Print out and bring the Book Online Confirmation.
- Soccer boots for grass pitches or sport shoes, and;
- Sports shirt/top, shorts or tracksuit bottoms, as well as;
- Snacks -it’s a long day.
- Packed lunch -if non included.
- Drinks bottle -refill available on site.
- Hat & gloves advisable in cold weather, and;
- Warm rain jacket and spare clothes in case of adverse weather.
- Hat/Cap & Sun cream should be worn during warmer weather when outside -parents should apply sun cream before arrival at camp.
Please label all clothing/equipment that your children bring.
For younger children, please make sure your child has been to the toilet before the start of the camp.
Goalkeeper Summer Camp Times – Please select your desired location
No Camps available yet! Please check back here soon, or contact us to find out more