Dear All! Unfortunately, we won’t be holding the Goalkeeper Summer Camps this year. Thank you for your understanding and we hope to see you next year on the pitch and in the goal! Check our other fantastic confirmed camps!
The world’s best goalkeepers will tell you that football is not all about headlining with your feet! Goalkeeper Summer Camps are ideal to learn all the tricks on how to be a great goalkeeper or just have a first try at it.
It’s a fun football training camp for Boys & Girls aged 8-13 of all abilities.
The Goalkeeper Summer Camps run during the school Summer Holidays, from the end of June until late August. This camp is a full-day camp, thus running from 10am till 5pm. For these camps, it’s possible to join for 1 or more days. The camps offer the following:
- The group splits into ages and abilities -whenever possible.
- Supervised drop-off is possible from 08:30 onwards*, and;
- Late pick-up is possible until 6pm* -option to book.
- Hot lunches are provided in many venues, however, packed lunches are required for all other venues.
- Qualified international coaches providing professional & fun training, and;
- Stimulating coaching & exciting challenges, as well as;
- Mini-matches & tournaments.
- Team building, sportsmanship & fair play encouraged.
- Certificates & medals are offered to all players, and;
- T-shirts are offered for 3-day camps or more.
- A friendly & safe environment with First Aid qualified coaches.
- A great opportunity to meet new friends & improve self-confidence.
- The camps are generally in English, but most coaches are bilingual and can speak French or German as well, and;
- A FAMILY DISCOUNT is available!
The camps will go ahead whatever the weather condition. The coaches have fun games, team building activities, quizzes, card games and colouring books in the case of bad weather.
*The children will have team-building activities until the beginning of the camp. During this time, they will be proposed to play some quizzes, card games, and interactive activities. For the youngest ones, some colouring books will also be provided.
How to join?
Payment to be made via Book Online before the start of the camp, to guarantee your place.
What to bring?
- Print out and bring the Book Online Confirmation.
- Soccer boots for grass pitches or sport shoes, and;
- Sports shirt/top, shorts or tracksuit bottoms, as well as;
- Snacks -it’s a long day.
- Packed lunch -if non included.
- Drinks bottle -refill available on site.
- Hat & gloves advisable in cold weather, and;
- Warm rain jacket and spare clothes in case of adverse weather.
- Hat/Cap & Sun cream should be worn during warmer weather when outside -parents should apply sun cream before arrival at camp.
Please label all clothing/equipment that your children bring.
For younger children, please make sure your child has been to the toilet before the start of the camp.
Goalkeeper Summer Camp Times – Please select your desired location
No Camps available yet! Please check back here soon, or contact us to find out more