Tot Soccer courses are a great introduction to sport for Boys & Girls aged 2-3 of all abilities.
- Courses run throughout the year, during school term ;
- 45 min. session ;
- Qualified international coaches providing professional & fun activities ;
- Lot of fun games developing children’s coordination, movement & communication skills ;
- Stimulating coaching topics every week ;
- Friendly & safe environment with First Aid qualified coaches ;
- Courses are generally in English, but most coaches are bilingual and can speak French or German as well ;
- FREE TRIAL session possible to get a feel of what our courses are all about.
INFORMATION FOR PARENTS :
A parent/guardian must attend the course until the coach states otherwise.
Parent’s participation in the course with their child is very important for the success of the course & the child’s development. It’s also a perfect chance for the parents to participate to their child development.
Indoor courses during winter only.
How to join ?
Payment to be made via Book Online before the start of the course, to guarantee your place and receive the best rate per session.
If a parent misses the Book Online deadline, then the pitchside payment (higher fee) should be paid by BANK VERSEMENT (receive from coach or office) to secure your place.
What to bring ?
- Print out the Book Online Confirmation on the first day ;
- Soccer boots for grass pitches or sport shoes ;
- Sport shirt/top, shorts or tracksuit bottoms ;
- If courses are indoor -during winter, please bring indoor sport shoes & make sure they are clean and non-marking ;
- Drinks bottle ;
- Hat & gloves advisable in cold weather -if outside ;
- Warm rain jacket -if outside ;
- Hat/Caps & sun cream should be worn during warmer weather when outside.
Please label all clothing/equipment that your children bring.
For younger children, please make sure your child has been to the toilet before the start of the course.
Tot Soccer Course Times – Please select your desired season & location
No Courses available yet! Please check back here soon, or contact us to find out more