Our Summer Camps are still running on week 25th July.
Our Summer Camps are a great way to keep busy during the summer holidays and learn new things while having fun.
The Last Week of July Summer Camps are divided into two groups:
Half-day Camps – Mini Camps (3-5 years): 10h00 – 12h30
What’s included in Summer Camps?
- Early drop-off possible: from 8.30 a.m. (9.20 a.m. for Minis)
- Late pick up at the end of the day (till 6.00 pm) – additional fee
- Flexible booking from 1 to 5 days – Full/ Half Day Camps
- Bilingual Coaches
- Hot lunches for full-day campers
- Medals & Certificates for all & Football T-shirt
Planning of Summer Camps Week 25th-29th July:
FC Seefeld – 25 to 29 July
Stade de Frontenex (nr Cologny) – 25 to 29 July
Centre Sportif de Varembé (nr Nations) – 25 to 29 July
Centre Sportif de Colovray (Nyon) – 25 to 29 July
Stade de Rochettaz (Pully, nr Lausanne) – 25 to 29 July
As a leader in providing Football Camps and Courses in Switzerland, InterSoccer’s values are to make sure children have Fun while playing Football, be a good way to make Friends, and finally to have Fair-play games.
You will find here the planning of all the Summer Camps.