InterSoccer’s new Summer Football Courses in Basel at the Stadion Rankhof (nr Rihen) are starting in early May for Boys & Girls (3-12 years) of all levels.
InterSoccer provides a structured environment for children to develop their soccer skills and confidence on the pitch. The courses run during the week as well as the weekend and kids are divided according to their age category.
With a focus on Fun, Friends, Football and Fairplay, these courses aim to improve technical skills and coordination through fun activities.
The sessions are led by experienced and qualified coaches and are differentiated to provide an opportunity for players of all levels and abilities to challenge and develop themselves.
Our Summer Football Courses for Kids offer the following:
- 1h long session.
- Qualified international Coaches providing professional & fun activities, and;
- A lot of fun ball games to develop Children’s coordination, movement & basic Football skills, as well as;
- Stimulating coaching topics every week.
- A friendly & safe environment with First Aid qualified Coaches.
- The Courses are generally in English, but most Coaches are bilingual and can speak French or German as well, and;
InterSoccer is offering a FREE TRIAL session to get a feel of what our Courses are all about. Check out our schedule for our Summer Football Courses in Basel and experience it firsthand!