Learn how to keep possession, teamwork, sportsmanship and goal setting in our Junior Camps for children aged 5-9. InterSoccer believes that football is a great way to mould young children into great sports personalities, keeping fit, learning healthy competition & true sportsman spirit. With our special Junior Camps we provide coaching for all of the above traits & much more.
Junior Camps are a great way to live a fun filled football experience while making new friends & specially designed for boys and girls of all abilities aged 5-9 yrs. Camps are running in our venues all over Switzerland including : Geneva (Stade de Belle Idee, Stade de Frontenex, Centre Sportif VAREMBÉ, nr. Nations), Versoix/Mies (Centre Sportif Versoix and Centre Sportif Mies), Nyon (Montessori School, La Rippe), Etoy/Morges (GEMS Etoy and Place des Sport), Lausanne (Pully and International School of Lausanne, Le Mont), Vevey/St.Légier (Haut Lac Primary School, St-Légier), Basel (Allschwil and Pfaffenholz), Zug (ISZL, Walterswil) & Zurich (Seefeld, Inter-Community School Zurich, Zumikon, Sihltal Langnau and Langnau am Albis).
Why should you Join InterSoccer Junior Summer Camps:
- For Boys & Girls aged 5-9 of all abilities (children are split as per age & ability level)
- Five day camps run Monday to Friday 10:00-17:00 (or 18:00 if you choose to book the “late pick-up” option)
- A great way to develop soccer skills in a fun & safe environment
- Early drop-off from 08:30
- Learn how to keep possession, teamwork, sportsmanship, goal setting
- Competitions, quizzes & fun homework projects
- Hot Lunches provided in many venues
- Great qualified international coaches.
- You can get Family discount
- Have your shooting speed measured with certificates awarded (available at some camps)
- Certificates, medals & prizes for all players
- English is main language, but most coaches have good knowledge of French & German
Click here to BOOK ONLINE.