This specially designed Intensive Sports First Aid Course is geared at anyone involved/working with sports & children: Athletes / Coaches /Referees /Parents.
The course is run by a certified First Aid Instructor certified by SGS (Société Général de Surveillance (Swiss Accreditation Institute)), SRC (Swiss Resuscitation Council) and HSE (Health and Safety Executive, UK). Qualification is for 2 years.
Venue & Schedule:
- ZURICH, Thursday 20 of June at Zurich Int. School (Adliswil) from 17H45 to 22H30
- NYON, Monday 24 of June at Ferme du Manoir (near Château) from 17H45 to 22H30
The cost of each workshop is 170 CHF
CONTENTS OF COURSES
- Initial assessment and evaluation of an emergency / Emergency numbers
- Assessment and management of impairment of consciousness BLS (CPR)
- Recognition and management of bleeding
- Recognition & management of an asthma attack
- Allergic reactions with anaphylactic shock
- Recognition & management of convulsions, concussion & head injury
- Recognition & initial treatment of injuries to bones & soft tissues
- Prevention, recognition & management of heat related injuries and dehydration
- Recognition & management of insect stings & bites
PRACTICAL SESSIONS & DEMONSTRATIONS
- Recovery position
- Adult CPR & Child CPR
- Demonstration and handling of the Epi-Pen® & the Anapen® Autoinjector
- Heimlich Manoeuvre
- Demonstration of First Aid equipment & material
HOW TO BOOK?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting NYON or ZURICH First Aid Workshop including full name, age, contact details (mobile phone & email address).