InterSoccer Summer Camps provide an excellent opportunity for children to stay active, learn new skills, & make new Friends. We take this a step further by providing a dynamic & engaging environment that promotes growth & development.
Here are ten compelling reasons why you should consider enrolling your child in an Intersoccer Summer Camp:
1. New friends: Summer Camps provide a unique opportunity for Girls & Boys to meet new Friends from different backgrounds. Our Camps are open to Girls & Boys aged 3-13 of all abilities, so your child will have the chance to make Friends with other Football enthusiasts!
2. Fun: Holiday Camps are all about having Fun! With a variety of games, drills & challenges, your child will have an exciting experience all while developing their Football skills!
3. Bilingual Coaches: We offer Bilingual Coaches who are fluent in both English, French & German depending on the region. Your child will have the opportunity to learn & practice a language while playing Football!
4. Flexible Booking: Our Summer Camps offer early drop-off and late pickup options, making it convenient for working parents. You can book anywhere from 1-5 days of Camps!
5. Fun Extras: At the end of Camp, girls & boys will receive a Football shirt and a Medal as a symbol of their hard work and dedication! This exciting conclusion is marked with a celebratory event and a certificate for all.
6. Hot Lunches: We provide healthy hot lunches for our players, ensuring that they have the energy they need to participate in the activities throughout the day.
7. Skills & Technique: Our Camps are tailored to the age of our participants, with coaches using age-appropriate drills and exercises to help develop their Football skills & technique.
8. Family Discounts: Intersoccer offers family discounts for families with more than one child attending the camp! This makes it more affordable for families with multiple children who want to attend the Camp.
9. Staying Active: Our Camps take place in open air, providing children with the opportunity to get plenty of exercise while enjoying the fresh air and sunshine!
10. Fair play & Sportsmanship: We teach our players the importance of Fair play and sportsmanship. The coaches emphasise the importance of playing by the rules, respecting opponents, and showing good sportsmanship both on and off the field.
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity for your child to make new Friends, learn valuable skills, and have a blast while doing it! A special promotion is available until the 8th of May which gives you 15% off full week bookings with the code “SUM15“! – sign up for our Summer Camp today!