We have some great Autumn Camps coming up next Wk 24 Oct at 5 different locations. We are continuing with our brilliant football Autumn Camps in the Autumn Holidays, so book your place now as places are limited. Boys & Girls ages 3-13 yrs are welcome.
Wk 24-Oct , will be our only week of Autumn Camps in Geneva (Centre Sportif Chenois, Thonex, Centre Sportif Varembé , nr. Nations & Geneva English School , Genthod nr. Versoix) & Aubonne (La Côte International School), and we will be continuing with our Autumn Camps for Lausanne (Collège Champittet, Pully).
Camps will be running Monday to Friday from 10h00-16h00 for Full Day-Campers (5-13 yrs) & from 10h00-12h30 for Mini Camps (3-5 yrs)
It is still possible to join all camps; you can sign up for 1, 2, 3 or more days; with great savings packages if you book the entire 5 days at once.
Remember the week after 31-Oct; our Autumn Courses will resume. Kindly note that Autumn Courses have resumed for some regions, please check the website for holidays full schedule for every region.
For more info on full schedule, click here.
To book your spot now in any of our Autumn Camps, click here.
Why take part in InterSoccer Camps?
- Autumn Camps are aimed at Boys & Girls aged 3-13
- Where possible groups (5-13 yrs) are split into age & ability
- Supervised drop-off from 09:20 for Mini Camps & from 08:45 for Full-Day campers
- Players can register for 1-5 days during the week
- First Aid & Qualified Coaches providing professional, fresh & fun training activities
- Fantastic fun & challenging Coaching Program to improve the players skill & technique.
- Lots of fun games, work on movement & coordination, teamwork, sportsmanship & fantastic small-sided matches & tournaments during the week all related to age/ability levels
- English is main language, most coaches have good knowledge of French or German & some other languages
- Camps go ahead whatever the weather. Coaches have fun games, quizzes, activity books in case of any adverse weather