This specially designed Intensive Sports First Aid Course is geared at anyone involved/working with sports & children: Athletes / Coaches /Referees / Parents.
The course is run by a certified First Aid Instructor certified by SGS (Société Général de Surveillance (Swiss Accreditation Institute), SRC (Swiss Resuscitation Council) and HSE (Health and Safety Executive, UK). Qualification is for 2 years.
Venue & Schedule:
NYON, Wednesday 13th of June at Ferme du Manoir (near Château) from 17H45 to 22H30
ZURICH, Tuesday 5th of June at Zurich Int. School (Adliswil) from 17H45 to 22H30
CONTENTS OF COURSES
- Initial assessment & evaluation of an emergency / Emergency numbers
- Assessment & management of impairment of consciousness BLS (CPR)
- Recognition & management of bleeding
- Recognition & management of an asthma attack
- Allergic reactions with anaphylactic shock
- Recognition & management of convulsions, concussion & head injury
- Recognition & initial treatment of injuries to bones & soft tissues
- Prevention, recognition & management of heat related injuries and dehydration
- Recognition & management of insect/stings & bites
PRACTICAL SESSIONS & DEMONSTRATIONS
- Recovery position
- Adult CPR & Child CPR
- Demonstration and handling of the Epi-Pen® & the Anapen® Autoinjector
- Heimlich Manoeuvre
- Demonstration of First Aid equipment & material
HOW TO BOOK?
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org Quoting NYON or Zurich First Aid Workshop including full name, age, contact details (mobile phone & email address).