It can be tough being a working parent so we have put together some reasons why it is worth joining our Autumn Camps because we want to help where possible make your day easier:
- Full day campers have supervised drop-off from 08:30, mini campers at 09:20.
- Late pick-up for full day campers at 17:00
- We have great flexibility! Children can join per day or even for full 5 day week!
- Learning English while playing football? With our fantastic bilingual coaches it’s possible!
- Plus great opportunity to meet new friends, improve self-confidence, improve skills & techniques & have lots of fun!
Children will have a team building activities until the beginning of the camp. During this time, they will be proposed to play some quizzes, card games and interactive activities. For the youngest ones, some colouring books will also be provided.
Book Online or contact our office on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 022 361 5155 for more information!