InterSoccer believes everybody should play football, especially at an early age. Hence, we are offering our Mini Camps to those slightly too young for full days or who have just started playing.
Mini camps are specially crafted for the tender age group for Boys & Girls aged 3-5 yrs. Most noteworthy, this is a great way to introduce the younger ones to sports & engage them in healthy outdoor activities.
The Mini Camps are the perfect opportunity to get your younger ones moving during the summer, meeting new friends from different places in the world & playing loads of football! They are tailored to be fun camps before anything & ensure that your kids are safe!
Camps are running all over Swiss venues Including:
Why should you Join InterSoccer Mini Summer Camps?
- For Boys & Girls aged 3-5 of all abilities
- Five-day camps from Monday to Friday from 10:00–12:30
- Possible to book 1,2 or more day or even the whole week, whatever fits your agenda
- Drop off possible from 8:30 onwards in some places or 09:30 onwards
- A fun morning in a safe environment with qualified, multi-lingual, experienced & understanding coaches
- Learn basics like ball work, dribbling, passing & control, shooting
- Play fun games such as mini matches & tournaments
- Dazzling talent competitions, fun homework projects and lots of fun games
- Certificates, medals & prizes given to all players at end of course
- Improve fitness, knowledge of the game, teamwork & importance of fair play
- A good participant to coach ratio using top coaches from different countries/cultures
- Great opportunity for beginners & newcomers to see if they like the course
- English is main language, but most coaches have a good knowledge of French & German
So, HURRY UP & Book Your Spot now to have a great Soccer fun filled Summer!
If you are interested, please click here to BOOK ONLINE.