Autumn Camps begin very soon in Geneva, Lausanne, Nyon, Etoy, Basel, Zug & Zurich. Our Autumn camps offer great flexibility as you can join a camp for 1 or several days, or for the full week.
Each location caters for all age groups with the Minis playing morning only and the older ones playing full-day sessions.
- Full Day Camps (5-13 yrs) are from 10am to 5pm. A supervised drop-off is possible from 8:30am* onwards. Packed lunches required for all venues.
- Mini Camps (3-5 yrs) are from 10am to 12:30pm, with a supervised drop-off possible from 9:20am* onwards.
What to bring?
- Print out and bring the Book Online Confirmation.
- Soccer boots for grass pitches or sport shoes, and;
- Sports shirt/top, shorts or tracksuit bottoms, as well as;
- Snacks -it’s a long morning.
- Drinks bottle -refill available on site.
- Hat & gloves advisable in cold weather, and;
- Warm rain jacket and spare clothes in case of adverse weather.
- Hat/Cap & sun cream should be worn during warmer weather when outside -parents should apply sun cream before arrival at camp.
Please label all clothing/equipment that your children bring.
For younger children, please make sure your child has been to the toilet before the start of the camp.
Camps are generally in English, but most coaches are bilingual and can speak French, German or spanish as well. Many of our facilities have indoor areas in case of bad weather.
Autumn Camps Planning :
Please do not hesitate to contact us by email email@example.com with any question you may have.CLICK HERE TO BOOK