You can now book your spot for the InterSoccer Autumn Camps! Hurry up as places are limited!
What are the Autumn Camps?
These are football camps for children between 3 and 13 years of age, organized by InterSoccer during the Autumn school holidays. These camps take place during three weeks in October in locations all across Switzerland!
Our qualified and First Aid-certified coaches are glad to coach the children and teach them new skills, all while having fun.
Who can take part in the Autumn Camps?
All children, whether boys or girls, aged 3 to 13. Skill level is not important. However, the will to play is important!
MINI CAMP: 3 – 5 years
FULL DAY CAMP: 5 – 13 years
Why take part in the Autumn Camps?
- You can book 1, 2, 3 4 days or a full week – you decide!
- The youngest children (ages 3-5) can participate for only half-days
- Our highly qualified coaches are bilingual (English & French or German)
- Children learn new skills & the importance of teamwork all in fun small-sided matches
- This is an excellent opportunity for children to make new friends!
When and where will Autumn Camps take place?
Week October 1 – 5
Week October 8 – 12
Week October 15 – 19
Week October 22 – 26
– Lausanne –> Southampton Camp