How To Join Easter-Spring Soccer Camps
Payment to be made via Book Online before start of course to guarantee place & receive best rate per session.
- If a parent misses book online deadline then pitchside payment (higher fee) should be paid by BANK VERSEMENT (receive from coach or office) to secure place.
- A FREE trial is permitted if you haven’t tried the course before. If you wish to continue after trial please book online immediately.
- It is possible to join the course at any time even if you missed the book online deadline if places available. Check with office for all info
- Please see FAQs for more info or VENUEs page for all venue locations.
PLEASE REMEMBER THE FOLLOWING:
- Print out Book Online Confirmation on first day & bring with you
- Soccer boots for grass pitches or sports shoes, sports shirt, shorts or tracksuit bottoms, sports top
- Warm rain jacket / Spare clothes in case of adverse weather
- Hat & gloves advisable in cold weather
- Snacks – it’s a long day/morning!
- Packed lunch (Full Day Campers only)
- Large Drinks bottle
- Please label all clothing/equipment that participant brings
- Hat/Caps & Sun cream should be worn during warmer weather.
- Parents should apply sun cream before arrival at camp, & leave bottle in child’s bag
- For younger children, please make sure your child has been to the toilet before start of course