What is an Everton Soccer Schools Camp?
It is an amazing chance for children to train with professional coaches. Everton in the Community will provide UEFA B/FA qualified coaches. They will prepare a fantastic programme that focuses on learning new skills & most importantly on fun! The Camps start at 10am running till 5pm with supervised drop off available from 08:30am.
The Everton in the Community Coaches will coach ages 5 to 13 during the week & will be backed up by some fantastic InterSoccer qualified Coaches.
Who can participate in the Camps?
– All Girls & Boys
– Aged 5-13 years
– All abilities are welcome!
Everton Camps will include:
– A magical week for all our kids
– Everton in the Community Coaches development team (UEFA B / English FA Level), plus coaches from InterSoccer providing friendly advice in a fun and safe environment
– Supervised early drop-off from 8:30
– You can get a family discount
– English is the main language, but most InterSoccer coaches also have a good knowledge of French
Where & when will the camps take place?
Week October 14-18
Week October 21-25
Stade Marc-Burdet , Collex-Bossy