Winter Indoor Mini Soccer Camps generally run throughout the School Winter Breaks (December-January) and are open for boys & girls of all abilities ages 3-5 yrs.
Mini Winter Camps are designed for players slightly too young for a full day or have only just started playing.
- For Boys & Girls aged 3-5 years
- Possible to join for 1-5 days with fun, thrills and exciting new soccer challenges
- Supervised drop-off from 09:20 and Mini Winter Camps run from 10:00-12:30
- A super fun morning in a safe environment with experienced & understanding first aid qualified coaches.
- Learn fun basics in movement & coordination with fun football related games child specific to help improve basic skills & technique including fun ball work, dribbling, passing & control, shooting, mini matches & tournaments
- Great opportunity for beginners & newcomers to see if they like the course to meet new friends, improve self-confidence
- English is main language, but most coaches have a good knowledge of French & German
- A good participant to coach ratio using top coaches from different countries/cultures
How To Join Mini Winter Camps
Payment to be made via Book Online before start of course to guarantee place & receive best rate per session.
- If a parent misses book online deadline then pitchside payment (higher fee) should be paid by BANK VERSEMENT (receive from coach or office) to secure place.
- It is possible to join the camp at any time even if you missed the book online deadline if places available. Check with office for all info
- Please see FAQs for more info or VENUEs page for all venue locations.
PLEASE REMEMBER THE FOLLOWING:
- Print out Book Online Confirmation on first day & bring with you
- Indoor Soccer boots or sports shoes, sports shirt, shorts or tracksuit bottoms, sports top
- Snacks – it’s a long day/morning!
- Packed lunch (Full Day Campers only)
- Large Drinks bottle
- Please label all clothing/equipment that participant brings
- For younger children, please make sure your child has been to the toilet before start of course
Mini Winter Camp Times – Please select your desired location:
No Camps available yet! Please check back here soon, or contact us to find out more