Want to play lots of small-sided matches every weekend? Weekend Soccer League are great fun intro to match environment for 8-12s of all abilities.
- With Weekend Soccer League learn to warm up like professionals, work on skills & technique with small-sided matches in allocated teams each week
- Matches encourage more touches for each player with teams split into groups of age & ability
- Play in the Travel Team with 1-2 matches per term against another Saturday/Sunday Soccer (see your region for match details)
- Great Qualified coaches providing professional coaching & direction
- All courses in English with many coaches speaking the local language plus many others languages
- Friendly & safe football environment
- A perfect opportunity to help build confidence & make new friends
- Helps players to learn the rules of the game, tactics, sportsmanship & fair play
How To Join Weekend Soccer League
- Payment to be made via Book Online before start of course to guarantee place & receive best rate per session.
- If a parent misses book online deadline then pitchside payment (higher fee) should be paid by BANK VERSEMENT (receive from coach or office) to secure place.
- A FREE trial is permitted if you haven’t tried the course before. If you wish to continue after trial please book online immediately
- It is possible to join the course at any time even if you missed the book online deadline if places available. Check with office for all info
- Please see FAQs for more info or VENUEs page for all venue locations.
PLEASE REMEMBER THE FOLLOWING:
- Print out of Book Online Confirmation on first day
- Soccer boots for grass pitches or sports shoes, sports shirt, shorts or tracksuit bottoms, sports top
- Hat & gloves are advisable in cold weather
- Warm rain jacket
- Drinks bottle so children can have a drink without having to leave pitch
- Please label all clothing/equipment that participant brings
- Sun cream / caps should be worn when the weather is hot
Weekend Soccer League Times – Please select your desired season & location
|Weekend Day||Dates||Venue||Time||Cost Online||Cost Pitchside||Ages||Booking Status||Parents Must-Read|
|Saturday||12 Aug – 9 Dec||Sportanlagen Bachgraben, Allschwill||
Time:0900 – 1030
Cost Online:CHF 420
Cost Pitchside:CHF 440
Ages:8 - 12
|Online booking open until 4th September||View Notes & Holidays
Important Weekend Notes
Drop-off : Possible 15 minutes before the beginning of the course Holidays : Saturday 30 September and Saturday 7 October