It doesn’t matter if you’re new to football or packed full of tricks. Playing football at the weekends is the perfect way to learn new skills, have fun & play lots of small-sided matches.
Boys & Girls of ALL abilities are welcome every Saturday & Sunday morning. Warm up like the stars, learn about tactics & be part of a team in a fun & safe environment with the best coaches around
Mini Soccer teaches the basics for 3-5 year-olds, play matches in a Soccer League. If you’re 8-12 & there’s Fun Footy preparing the 5-7 year-olds for the leagues.
And there are even Soccer Leagues & Fun Footy for Girls of all ages & abilities.
English is main language, but many coaches also have a good knowledge of French & German. Everyone is welcome & it’s a great way to improve on languages
Weekend Mini Soccer
A great & fun introduction to football for younger Boys & Girls of all abilities from 3-4yrs.
Basic soccer skills and techniques are taught by our experienced coaches, using fun games & small-sided matches.
Weekend Fun Footy
These courses are a perfect way for the 5-7 year-olds to spend their Saturday & Sunday mornings.
Basic skills & techniques are taught by our experienced coaches in a safe & fun environment, along with fun small-sided matches preparing for moving up to the Soccer League.
Open to all Boys & Girls of ALL abilities.
Weekend Soccer League
The perfect way to learn new skills & play more competitively in a team environment with small-sided matches every week. For Boys & Girls of all abilities with Leagues for 8-12 year-olds
Weekend Girls Soccer
There are Girls Soccer Leagues for the 8-12 year-olds Fun Footy for 5-7s specifically for the Girls where they can develop their technique with our fun small-sided games plus work on their skills & techniques
How To Join Weekend Soccer
Payment to be made via Book Online before start of course to guarantee place & receive best rate per session.
- If a parent misses book online deadline then pitchside payment (higher fee) should be paid by BANK VERSEMENT (receive from coach or office) to secure place.
- A FREE trial is permitted if you haven’t tried the course before. If you wish to continue after trial please book online immediately.
- It is possible to join the course at any time even if you missed the book online deadline if places available. Check with office for all info
- Please see FAQs for more info or VENUEs page for all venue locations.
PLEASE REMEMBER THE FOLLOWING:
- Print out Book Online Confirmation on first day
- Soccer boots for grass pitches or sports shoes, sports shirt, shorts or tracksuit bottoms, sports top
- Hat & gloves advisable in cold weather
- Warm rain jacket
- Drinks bottle
- Please label all clothing/equipment that participant brings
- Hat/Caps & Sun cream should be worn during warmer weather
- For younger children, please make sure your child has been to the toilet before start of course