Camps will be running in Geneva (Nations) starting 18-Dec from 10h00 to 12h3o, ending 22-Dec
Mini Winter Camps are designed for players slightly too young for a full day or have only just started playing.
- For Boys & Girls aged 3-5 years
- Possible to join for 1-5 days with fun, thrills and exciting new soccer challenges
- Supervised drop-off from 09:20 and Mini Winter Camps run from 10:00-12:30
- A super fun morning in a safe environment with experienced & understanding first aid qualified coaches.
- Learn fun basics in movement & coordination with fun football related games child specific to help improve basic skills & technique including fun ball work, dribbling, passing & control, shooting, mini matches & tournaments
- Great opportunity for beginners & newcomers to see if they like the course to meet new friends, improve self-confidence
- English is main language, but most coaches have a good knowledge of French & German
- A good participant to coach ratio using top coaches from different countries/cultures
To book online click here