Camps will be running in Geneva (Nations) starting 18-Dec from 10h00 to 16hoo, ending 22-Dec
Winter Indoor Full Day Soccer Camps generally run throughout the School Winter Breaks (December- January) and are open for boys & girls of all abilities ages 5-13 yrs.
It doesn’t matter if you’re new to soccer or packed full of tricks, if you’re aged 5-13 these Winter Full Day Camps are perfect for school holidays.
- Winter Indoor Full Day Camps are aimed at Boys & Girls aged 5-13 of all abilities splitting into Junior (5-9yrs) & Academy Camps (10-13yrs)
- Where possible groups are split into age & ability
- All Winter Full Day Camps run in indoor venues to cater to the cold weather in these months
- Supervised drop off from 08:45
- For Winter Full Day Camps, players can register for 1-5 days during the week
- First Aid & Qualified Coaches providing professional, fresh & fun training activities
- Fantastic fun & challenging Coaching Programme to improve the players skill & technique.
- Lots of fun games, work on movement & coordination, teamwork, sportsmanship & fantastic small-sided matches & tournaments during the week all related to age/ability levels
- English is main language, most coaches have good knowledge of French or German & some other languages
- Packed lunch required for all venues
- Camps go ahead whatever the weather. Coaches have fun games, quizzes, activity books in case of any adverse weather
Please book on Friday before for Monday, otherwise day before. Click here