In the festive season, there is no better way to spend the winter holidays than to join our fantastic Camps!
Following last year’s great success for our Winter Indoor Camps & our Christmas Camp in December, this year we will be having another Special Winter Holiday Camp in Geneva: right after New Year on the 3-Jan.
Winter HolidayCamps (3-13 yrs) will be running in Geneva at International School of Geneva – Campus des Nations with both Mini Half Day Camps (3-5 yrs) 10H00 – 12H30 & Full Day Camps (5-13 yrs) 10H00 – 16H00 running Monday to Friday as follows:
- Wed 3 – Friday 5 Jan – (1-3 Day Camp)
You can book 1,2, 3 or more days with great savings package if you book the full week
Our Winter Holiday Camps welcome Boys & Girls of all abilities – as we have something for everyone. All Winter Full Day Camps run in indoor venues to cater to the cold weather in these months. Throughout the camps, lots of fun games, work on movement & coordination, teamwork, sportsmanship & fantastic small-sided matches & tournaments are offered during the week all related to age/ability levels
Why choose an InterSoccer Winter Holiday Camp?
- Possible to book for 1, 2 or more days, your choice.
- Drop-off times from 08h35 for full-day campers & 09h20 for half-day ones, allowing greater flexibility & convenience for working parents
- Fantastic indoor facilities
- Great qualified coaches offering friendly & encouraging support, plus great coaching in a safe environment.
- Coaches can speak French & English
- Perfect for players to get involved in healthy sport activities
- First Aid & Qualified Coaches providing professional, fresh & fun training activities
- Fantastic fun & challenging Coaching Programme to improve the players skill & technique.
To book your spot on our Winter Holiday Camps in Geneva, click here.