Camps will be running in : Wk 30 April – 4 May in Seefeld & Langnau
- From 10h00 to 16h00 for Full Day Camps (5-13 yrs)
- From 10h00 to 12h30 for Mini Camps (3-5 yrs)
- From 10h00 to 12h30 Half Day Camp from 3 to 9 yrs
It doesn’t matter if you’re new to soccer or packed full of tricks, if you’re aged 3-13 these camps are perfect for school holidays.
- Easter Camps are aimed at Boys & Girls aged 5-13 of all abilities splitting into Junior (5-9yrs) & Academy Camps (10-13yrs)
- Where possible groups are split into age & ability
- Players can register for 1-5 days during the week
- Supervised drop off from 10:00
- First Aid & Qualified Coaches providing professional, fresh & fun training activities
- Fantastic fun & challenging Coaching Programme to improve the players skill & technique.
- Lots of fun games, work on movement & coordination, teamwork, sportsmanship & fantastic small-sided matches & tournaments during the week all related to age/ability levels
- English is main language, most coaches have good knowledge of French or German & some other languages
- Packed lunch required for all venues
- Camps go ahead whatever the weather. Coaches have fun games, quizzes, activity books in case of any adverse weather