Southampton Football Club from the English Premier League, who finished 8th for the 2016/2017 & Lost in the English League Cup Final to Manchester United, will be sending two FA Level 2 Coaches + Youth Modules qualified from the Saints Foundation to an InterSoccer Summer Camp for the following dates & venues;
- Summer 2018 dates TBC
Southampton are famous for developing younger children & have brought through their ranks in the last 10 years future stars such as Gareth Bale (Real Madrid), Adam Lallana & Nathaniel Clyne (Liverpool), Theo Walcott & Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (Arsenal)
The football camps will be a great chance for children to improve their skills & techniques in a fun and friendly environment under the supervision of the highly qualified Southampton & InterSoccer coaches.
Boys and Girls aged 5-13yrs of all abilities are welcome for the full day camps and can join for 1-5 days. All children doing 3 days or more will receive a InterSoccer Adidas Football shirt plus a medal, certificate plus Southampton will be bringing various prizes to give out during the week .
Camps start at 10am running till 5pm with supervised drop off available from 08:30am. The Southampton coaches will coach all ages during the week & will be backed up by some fantastic InterSoccer qualified Coaches.
The camps include;
- Magical week for Boys & Girls of All abilities
- Southampton-Saints Foundation Coach development team (English FA Level 2 plus Youth Modules qualifications), plus coaches from InterSoccer providing friendly advice in a fun & safe environment
- Vast experience of delivering quality Camps to children of all abilities in different countries
- Drop-off from as early as 08:30 & 1700 pick-up with fab hot lunch provided
- Medals & prizes given to every player
- Progressive training techniques offering players an opportunity to quickly reach their own potential in soccer skills & enjoyment
- English is main language, but most InterSoccer coaches also have a good knowledge of French
- InterSoccer Adidas Football shirt, certificate & medal for all participants (booking 3 days or more)
How To Join Southampton Summer Camps
Payment to be made via Book Online before start of Camp to guarantee place & receive best rate
- If a parent misses book online deadline then pitchside payment (higher fee) should be paid by BANK VERSEMENT (receive from coach or office) to secure place on the day of camp.
- Also possible to book directly with office via telephone & credit card on the day of the camp at pitchside rate
- Please see FAQs for more info or VENUEs page for all venue locations.
Your child will be allocated to the relevant group at start of camp.
- Children aged 5-9 have the opportunity to take part in the Junior Camps at same venue
- Children aged 10-14 have the opportunity to take part in the Academy Camp at same venue
- Possible to book 1,2,3 or more days, or full week package for a better price!
PLEASE REMEMBER THE FOLLOWING:
- Print-out of Book Online Confirmation on first day
- Bring sports shoes only (no metal studs), soccer kit including, sports shirt, shorts, tracksuit/ sports top, rain jacket
- Sun cream must be applied by parents before drop off, and extra suncream must be provided in the childrens’ bags.
- Snacks – it’s a long day!
- Large drinks bottle
- Please label all clothing/equipment that participant brings
Southampton Summer Camp Times and Locations
- Summer 2018 dates TBC
Drop-off possible from 8:30
To book, please select the region of the camp you want in Book Online.