Football’s not all about starring with your feet as the world’s best goalkeepers will tell you. If you’re a budding keeper or just fancy trying it out then InterSoccer’s Goalkeeper Summer Camps for goalkeepers of any ability will be right up your street this summer.
- Possible to book for 1-5 days 10:00-17:00
- Supervised drop-off from 08:30 & 1700 pickup
- First Aid & Qualified Coaches providing professional, fresh & challenging training activities
- Challenging fun Coaching Programme during the week designed to improve the player’s skill & technique plus maximizing touches of the ball in relation to Goalkeeping
- Learn how to dive, catch & jump like a professional
- Lots of fun games, work on movement & coordination, teamwork, sportsmanship & fantastic small-sided matches & tournaments during the week to improve all aspects of Goalkeeping
- Speed shooting machine to measure players shooting speeds, crossbar challenges etc
- Certificates, medals & prizes for all players doing 2 + days
- English is main language, most coaches have good knowledge of French or German & some other languages
- Check your venue to see if hot lunch provided or you need to bring a packed lunch
- Goalkeeper Summer Camps go ahead whatever the weather. Coaches have fun games, quizzes, activity books in case of any adverse weather.
InterSoccer Goalkeepers Camps
How To Join Goalkeeper Summer Camps
Payment to be made via Book Online before start of Camp to guarantee place & receive best rate
- If a parent misses book online deadline then pitchside payment (higher fee) should be paid by BANK VERSEMENT (receive from coach or office) to secure place on the day of camp.
- Also possible to book directly with office via telephone & credit card on the day of the camp at pitchside rate
- Please see FAQs for more info or VENUEs page for all venue locations.
PLEASE REMEMBER THE FOLLOWING:
- Print-out of Book Online Confirmation on first day
- Bring sports shoes only (no metal studs), soccer kit including, sports shirt, shorts, tracksuit/ sports top, rain jacket
- Sun cream must be applied by parents before drop off, and extra suncream must be provided in the childrens’ bags.
- Snacks – it’s a long day!
- Large drinks bottle
- Please label all clothing/equipment that participant brings
Goalkeeper Summer Camp Times – Please select your desired location
No Camps available yet! Please check back here soon, or contact us to find out more