Great Girls Only Football Summer Camps are the perfect chance for Girls to have some fun, meet new friends & improve their skills & techniques with fantastic Girl Coaches
- Magical & friendly 1-5 day Girls Summer Camps for Girls of All abilities aged 5-13
- Girls put into age & ability groups
- Great opportunity to make new friends
- Supervised Drop-off from 08:30 onwards with hot lunch provided. Pick up at 17:00
- Fun First Aid & Qualified Coaches providing professional, fresh & fun training activities
- Fantastic fun & challenging Girls Football Coaching Program especially designed for Girls of all abilities whether beginner or club player
- Lots of fun games, work on movement & coordination, teamwork, sportsmanship & fantastic small-sided matches & tournaments during the week
- Competitions, quizzes & fun homework projects for the younger children
- Fun Speed shooting machine to measure players shooting speeds
- Certificates, medals & prizes for all players doing 2 + days
- English is main language, most coaches have good knowledge of French or German & some other languages
- Girls Summer Camps go ahead whatever the weather. Football Coaches have fun games, quizzes, activity books in case of any adverse weather.
InterSoccer Girls Camps
How To Join Girls Summer Camps
Payment to be made via Book Online before start of Camp to guarantee place & receive best rate
- If a parent misses book online deadline then pitchside payment (higher fee) should be paid by BANK VERSEMENT (receive from coach or office) to secure place on the day of camp.
- Also possible to book directly with office via telephone & credit card on the day of the camp at pitchside rate
- Please see FAQs for more info or VENUEs page for all venue locations.
PLEASE REMEMBER THE FOLLOWING:
- Print-out of Book Online Confirmation on first day
- Bring sports shoes only (no metal studs), soccer kit including, sports shirt, shorts, tracksuit/ sports top, rain jacket
- Sun cream must be applied by parents before drop off, and extra suncream must be provided in the childrens’ bags.
- Snacks – it’s a long day!
- Large drinks bottle
- Please label all clothing/equipment that participant brings
- For younger girls, please make sure your child has been to the toilet before start of camp
Girls Summer Camp Times – Please select your desired location
No Camps available yet! Please check back here soon, or contact us to find out more