If you know someone special with a birthday coming up then InterSoccer has got the perfect thing.
InterSoccer Birthday Party involves football – it’s the best way to celebrate your birthday!
InterSoccer Birthday Party hosts fun throughout the year with our fab indoor facilities – even in the winter! Parties can be organized in Geneva, Vaud, Basel, Zurich, Zug and Luzern!
So what is involved in InterSoccer’s famous birthday parties?
WHAT WE OFFER
- Great Football Party and fun Boys & Girls of ALL abilities
- A party the children won’t forget
- Fun orientated coaching schedule with emphasis on children having a great time
- Great coaches with experience of children’s football/multi-sports coaching
- Safe coaching environment
Every child’s party kicks off with a fun warm-up session, followed by some exciting soccer games before the main event, the “InterSoccer Match” where, depending on numbers, partygoers will be split into teams & take part in a fun-oriented mini tournament refereed by our InterSoccer coaches.
*Please be advised, at this time we are not offering Multisport parties*
- All age groups considered from 3 years +
- 2 hours in duration (if wish for longer this is certainly possible & can be discussed)
- Skills/techniques, fun games and matches.
- Tailored to your needs
- Indoors or Outdoors depending on time of year
Costs (to birthday organizer)
- CHF 30 per child for 2 hours; CHF 35 per child for 3 hours
- Minimum fee for a party is CHF 360 (includes 12 children), NOT including facility hire. For example if less than 12 children CHF 360 will still be charged
- Coaches need to be booked a few weeks in advance normally, therefore we need to know at latest 1 week before party accurate numbers so we can increase or decrease coaches. This figure will be the minimum fee charged for (unless higher number than stated).
- If 35 or more children 10% discount will be applied
- Facility hire approximately CHF 60-90/per hour applies depending on availability
- Please note not all facilities listed allow birthday parties
- Parents can book their own venue if prefer, assuming accessible to IS coaches and pay for the facility directly. In some areas it is more difficult for InterSoccer to reserve venues and in this case the parent will need to reserve through local commune.
- Final invoice will be sent by email after the party to birthday organizer & payment is due within 7 days.
Food / Gifts
- Parents can bring own food/gifts if desired but this would be needed to be eaten in changing room or outdoors (depending on weather/facility rules-InterSoccer can clarify). A break can be taken or can finish approximately 10 minutes or more before end for the cake/snacks etc depending on demands/needs of birthday organiser.
- InterSoccer can provide additional InterSoccer medals(CHF 10) & t shirts (CHF 30) if required. InterSoccer provides 1 medal & 1 t shirt for birthday person only
– >Birthday Party Information (full details of what an InterSoccer party is!)