Hurry up & book your place NOW!
We have some great Autumn Camps coming up Wk 9 October at 3 different locations: Basel (Bachgraben), Zurich (Seefeld) & Lausanne (Pully).
Book your place now as places are limited ! Boys & girls ages 3-13 yrs are welcome.
Wk 9-Oct , will be our first week of Autumn Camps in the Swiss French region in Lausanne (Stade de Rochettaz, Pully), and we will be continuing with our Autumn Camps for the Swiss German region in Basel (Bachgraben) & Zurich (FC Seefeld).
Camps will be running Monday to Friday from 10h00-16h00 for full day-campers (5-13 yrs) & from 10h00-12h30 for mini camps (3-5 yrs).
Please note that our Seefeld camp will only host Mini Half Day Camps for 3-5 yrs.
It is still possible to join all camps; you can sign up for 1, 2, 3 or more days; with great savings packages if you book the entire 5 days at once.
Remember the week after 16-Oct; camps will also be running in Nyon (Cemtre Sportif de Colovray), Lausanne (Centre Sportif de Rochettaz, Pully), Aubonne (La Cote Int’l School), Zug (ISZL) & Zurich (Seefeld).
Why take part in InterSoccer Camps?
- Autumn Camps are aimed at Boys & Girls aged 3-13
- Where possible groups (5-13 yrs) are split into age & ability
- Supervised drop-off from 09:20 for Mini Camps & from 08:45 for Full-Day campers
- Players can register for 1-5 days during the week
- First Aid & Qualified Coaches providing professional, fresh & fun training activities
- Fantastic fun & challenging Coaching Program to improve the players skill & technique.
- Lots of fun games, work on movement & coordination, teamwork, sportsmanship & fantastic small-sided matches & tournaments during the week all related to age/ability levels
- English is main language, most coaches have good knowledge of French or German & some other languages
- Camps go ahead whatever the weather. Coaches have fun games, quizzes, activity books in case of any adverse weather