Wks 16 October – Nyon & Pully
Autumn is here so it’s time to think about your InterSoccer Camps. What else is there to do in the October holiday?
Camps are running in Nyon (Centre Sportif de Colovray) & Lausanne (Centre Sportif de, Pully) throughout the week Monday to Friday for all ages (3-13) for the Wk of 16 October.
You can sign up for 1, 2, 3 or more days. The choice is yours. AND you can sign up online until 1800 the day before each camp.
They’re fun, it’s a great way of boosting your football skills, to make new friends and the drop-off & pick-up times are perfect for working parents.
What are the Camps offering?
- Boys & Girls of All abilities all welcome
- Fantastic venues with great facilities
- Flexibility of booking whatever days suit you
- Monday to Friday full-day from 1000-1600 (5-13 yrs) & 1000-1230 for Mini Camps (3-5 yrs). You can sign up for 1, 2, 3 or more days.
- Supervised drop-off for full day Camps at 08:45 & 09:20 for Mini Camps
- Looked after by our great coaches who speak mainly in English, but most also have good knowledge of German
- Camps go ahead whatever the weather
Don’t forget, you can still join the Camps even if you come in late by paying pitch-side.