Hurry up & book your place NOW!
We are thrilled to be having one of this year’s Geneva Autumn Holiday Football Camps in Varembé nr. Nations. The proximity of the location as well as the early drop-off option offers great flexibility to working parents!
Please help us spread the word about this camp, so that more children can take part and do healthy outdoor sport this Autumn Break.
BENEFITS!! : Only 5 minutes from the Cornavin train Station! Please note that this venue is very close to Nations & all the companies’ area. In addition, Varembé is easily accessible by public transports or other transportation. Supervised drop-off is offered for full day Camps at 08:45 & 09:20 for Mini Camps to cater for working parents.
Other camps will also be running for the Wk 23-Oct throughout the week Monday to Friday for all ages (3-13 yrs) in :
- Geneva – Centre Sportif Chenois (Thonex)
- Mies (Centre Sportif de Mies)
- Echenevex (nr. Gex)
You can sign up for 1, 2, 3 or more days; with great savings packages if you book the entire 5 days at once. The choice is yours. AND you can sign up online until 1800 the day before each camp.
Autumn Holiday Camps are fun: they are a great way of boosting your football skills, to make new friends
What are the Camps offering?
- Boys & Girls of All abilities all welcome
- Fantastic venues with great facilities
- Flexibility of booking whatever days suit you
- Monday to Friday full-day from 1000-1600 (5-13 yrs) & 1000-1230 for Mini Camps (3-5 yrs). You can sign up for 1, 2, 3 or more days.
- Supervised drop-off for full day Camps at 08:45 & 09:20 for Mini Camps
- Looked after by our great coaches who speak mainly in English, but most also have good knowledge of French
- Camps go ahead whatever the weather
Don’t forget, you can still join the Camps even if you come in late by paying pitchside.