Great news! Lunches will now be provided at our Summer Camps in Lausanne, Vevey, Zug & Zurich!
Our Summer Camps welcome Boys & Girls of all abilities & aged 3-13 years. Camps are the perfect way to master your football skills or learn new abilities, have lots of fun & play small-sided matches. The fantastic facilities available at our sites, including all weather pitches, make this a great way to spend your holidays.
This year, Summer Camps in Lausanne (ISL, Pully), Vevey, Zug (ISZL, Cham) & Zurich (Seefeld, Langnau) (where facility allows) will have lunches provided to children.
Why choose an InterSoccer Summer Camp?
- Full-day camp from Monday to Friday from 10h00–17h00 & Half-day Mini camp from 10h00-12h30
- Possible to book for 1 to 5 days, your choice.
- Drop-off times from 08h30 for full-day campers & 09h20 for half-day ones, allowing greater flexibility & convenience for working parents
- Great qualified coaches offering friendly & encouraging support, plus great coaching in a safe environment.
- Coaches can speak in English & French or German
- Perfect for players to get involved in healthy outdoor activities
For more information & to book your spot on our 2018 Summer Camps , click here.