World Cup is coming soon, so InterSoccer decided to celebrate that with our fantastic Tournament. With the World Cup starting mid June, we have done great events coming up in Geneva and in Basel !
- Great 2 hours event and everyone gets a medal
- Boys & Girls of ALL abilities from 5-13 years are welcome
- Some fun football games and lots of small sided matches for everyone to take part in
- Also in Geneva there is also fun Mini World Cup tournament for children 3-5yrs – we recommend younger 5s and those new to football to do the younger event
- Qualified international coaches, first aid qualified providing professional, fresh & fun activities
- English is main language, but most coaches also have a good knowledge of French & German
See below for all the locations and timings for the Tournaments:
- Basel – Sportanlagen Bachgraben, Allschwill, June 20 – Timings 17H00 to 19h00.
- Geneva – Centre Sportif Varembé, June 23 – Timings 14H30 to 16h30.
- Geneva – Centre Sportif Varembé, June 23 – Timings 14H30 to 15H45.
How To Join Tournaments
- Tournaments are during the World Cup, you can find all the informations on the date above
- All tournament registration closes at 18h00 the day before the event
PLEASE REMEMBER THE FOLLOWING FOR TOURNAMENTS:
- Print out of Book Online Confirmation
- Rain jacket for those unexpected showers
- Cap/Hat for sun protection
- Children should also have cream applied before arriving at camp
- Packed lunch plus small snack for late morning (check timings of day)
- Please spread the word !