InterSoccer believes everybody should play football, especially at an early age. Mini Camps are for those slightly too young for full days or have just started playing. Mini camps are specially crafted for the tender age group for boys & girls aged 3-5 yrs. A great way to introduce the younger ones to Sports and engaging them in healthy outdoor activities.
Camps are running all over Swiss venues Include : Geneva (Thonex,Frontenex & Varembe nr Nations), France (Echenevex), Versoix (Centre Sportif Versoix),Nyon, Etoy/Morges (GEMS & Signal de Bougy), Lausanne (Pully &International School of Lausanne), Vevey, (La Veyre), Basel (Allschwil & Rankhof), Zug (ISZL & Cham) & Zurich (Seefeld & Langnau).
Why should you Join InterSoccer Mini Summer Camps:
- For Boys & Girls aged 3-5 of all abilities
- Five day camps from Monday to Friday from 10:00–12:30
- Drop off possible from 09:30 onwards
- A fun morning in a safe environment with qualified, experienced & understanding coaches
- Learn basics like ball work, dribbling, passing & control, shooting, mini matches, tournaments
- Dazzling talent competitions, fun homework projects and lots of fun games
- Certificates, medals & prizes given to all players at end of course
- Improve fitness, knowledge of the game, teamwork and importance of fair play
- A good participant to coach ratio using top coaches from different countries/cultures
- Great opportunity for beginners and newcomers to see if they like the course
- English is main language, but most coaches have a good knowledge of French & German
Click here for more info
Click here to BOOK ONLINE.