InterSoccer believes that Football is a great way to mould young children towards the goodness of Sports, keeping fit, learning healthy competition & true sportsman spirit. With our Special Junior Camps we provide coaching for all of the above traits & much more.
Junior Camps are a great way to a fun filled Soccer experience while making new friends & specially designed for boys and girls with all abilities aged 5-9 yrs. Camps are running all over Swiss venues Include : Geneva (Thonex, Bout du Monde & Varembe nr Nations), France (Echenevex), Versoix (Centre Sportif Versoix), Nyon, Etoy/Morges (GEMS), Lausanne (Pully & International School of Lausanne), Vevey (Copet), Basel (Allschwill, Erlenhof & Rankhof), Zug (ISZL & Cham) & Zurich (Seefeld & Langnau).
Why should you Join InterSoccer Junior Summer Camps:
- For Boys & Girls aged 5-9 of all abilities (children are split as per age & ability level)
- Five day camps run Monday to Friday 10:00-17:00
- A great way to develop soccer skills in a fun & safe environment
- Drop-off from 08:30 & 17:00 pick-up
- Learn how to keep possession, teamwork, sportsmanship, goal setting
- Competitions, quizzes & fun homework projects
- Fantastic Hot Lunches
- Great FA qualified coaches. First aid trained
- Have your shooting speed measured with certificates awarded (available at some camps)
- Certificates, medals & prizes for all players
- English is main language, but most coaches have good knowledge of French & German
So HURRY UP & Book Your Spot now to have a great Soccer fun filled Summer!
Click here to BOOK ONLINE.